Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-25-2006   #1
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler
Default Thursday Night @ 7PM - Segment on 13ABC about Texans

Just saw channel 13 , ABC show that they will do a segment on our Texans Thursday Night at 7PM. Should be interesting, I hope. But right now anything football gets me excited.

Just a heads up....:bananasplit:
Old 07-25-2006   #2
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeBred_Texan
Just saw channel 13 , ABC show that they will do a segment on our Texans Thursday Night at 7PM. Should be interesting, I hope. But right now anything football gets me excited.

Just a heads up....:bananasplit:
thanks for the info!
Old 07-25-2006   #3
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

When does the weekly show on Fox Sports SW start???
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #4
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 23275 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

Can you smell it?

Football's coming................................ :bananasplit:
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #5
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyTExan
Can you smell it?

Football's coming................................ :bananasplit:
Pre-Season is right around the corner baby...
Old 07-25-2006   #6
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't wait to go to the Chiefs Pre-season game.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #7
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

We need a countdown at the top of the MB (For Preseason)
Sponsored links
Old 07-25-2006   #8
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Wonder if 'ol Bob is gonna get one more Vince Cry in ? Thanks for the heads up.
Any coverage is good coverage.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #9
Sportsfan
All Pro

Default Hour long special about Texans on ABC 13 tonight

Called "Houston Texans Reconstructed", comes on at 7pm on 13.

So set those DvRs in case you can't watch it.

Cheers
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #10
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Yes. I'll try my hardest to watch it.

it's probably going to be a bunch of things we already know. I'll watch it anyway. i just need to see the texans on tv.
Old 07-27-2006   #11
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12713 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan
Called "Houston Texans Reconstructed", comes on at 7pm on 13.

So set those DvRs in case you can't watch it.

Cheers
Thanks for the heads up, my wife is having a jewelry party tonight at 7, now I can lock myself in the bedroom and watch something good. :bananasplit:
Old 07-27-2006   #12
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool

That's funny, a Texans fan on TexansTalk, from England, living in CA's wife does that.

On another note, I imagine this will be a lot of the 'Texans Preview' footage they had the other day (for something, maybe a press day?)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #13
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12713 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX
That's funny, a Texans fan on TexansTalk, from England, living in CA's wife does that.

On another note, I imagine this will be a lot of the 'Texans Preview' footage they had the other day (for something, maybe a press day?)
I know it's probably not going to be anything new or exciting, but I have to seek refuge somewhere tonight!
Old 07-27-2006   #14
The Dude Abides
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39 The Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Dude Abides is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be at the Stros game tonight so if anyone can tell me anything good that was said, I would appreciate it. And love you for the rest of the week.
Old 07-27-2006   #15
buckaroo_banzai
Rookie

Rep Power: 157 buckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respectedbuckaroo_banzai is a quality contributor and well respected

does anybody know if any other abc affiliates will be showing this special?
i get tyler and lufkin abc stations
buckaroo_banzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #16
Chato
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckaroo_banzai
I doubt it. This will be a local show from "The Home Of The Texans" even though all they get is pre-season games for the most part.

Is there anywhere that lists what Texans games will be in HD yet?
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #17
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chato
Is there anywhere that lists what Texans games will be in HD yet?
Slim pickins again this season... http://www.hdsportsguide.com/nfl.php
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #18
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food
Slim pickins again this season... http://www.hdsportsguide.com/nfl.php
One texans game... and it's the preseason match against TB. we just need to pray that the texans do well enough to warrant being put on the flex schedule games.
Old 07-27-2006   #19
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckaroo_banzai
I don't know. But, stuff like this the NFL falls down on. I'd love to tell you to send me four bucks for the cost of the dvd and postage, but..... that would be
breaking the copywrite laws. Also, I'm not in the dvd copyhing bussiness. Look up KTRK on goggle and see if they'll have them available. Probably twenty bucks. Everthing is twenty bucks. I'm sure if you write them, they will get back to you.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #20
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete
Wonder if 'ol Bob is gonna get one more Vince Cry in ? Thanks for the heads up.
Any coverage is good coverage.
Reminder it is tonight...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read