Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-25-2006   #1
South Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 South Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotSouth Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Anyone else see the look on Winston's face?

On the Texans site, there is a pic of Spencer and Winston. With that look on his face, would you want to looking across the line at him??? I can only describe that look as ummmmm Motivated!
South Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #2
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Winston is one big scary looking dude - I'm here to tell ya...
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #3
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

He reminds me of the bad guys in Lord of the Rings. I saw him getting his things in the locker room at All Access. Oh. My.

But in a good way of course, because he is playing for us.
Old 07-25-2006   #4
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Who would have thunk that this innocent little face (check out the one pic of his earlier years) could grow up to become.........................?

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #5
Bullpen Drew
All Pro

he is FUGLY

BTW, Try the Bullpen Drew BBQ joint! Our motto...

"Nobody beats my meat!"
Bullpen Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #6
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Has the look of a serial killer IMO. Glad he is playing for us.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #7
NoBullTexan
Veteran

Naaah! He just looks like the typical west Texas cowboy to me.
Old 07-25-2006   #8
ocd
Rookie

he has the look of a Matt Lepsis.

Yall get ready...Winston is our future LT and I don't care what you say.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2006/...c_winston.html

A torn left ACL in 2004 has hurt Winston's stock. Had he not been injured, he had the makings of a Top 10 selection. Since coming back from the injury, his play has not been as consistent. He has a nice frame, but must add bulk and get stronger to handle NFL defensive lineman.

The injury Winston suffered has caused some doubt around his future. This was his first year back from injury, and it usually takes two years to come back at full strength. So there is reason to believe he will regain his previous level of dominance, though it is not a guarantee. As it stands now, he is still a good tackle prospect that carries a late first round grade. Whoever drafts him may get an added bonus, because if he gets back to his old form, he is a franchise level left tackle.
ocd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #9
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler

I also tore my interior cruc lig. It takes awhile to get that sound and feeling out of your mind. Once he overcomes the fear of it snapping again, he will be awesome. Hopefully he is fitted for a nice knee brace to keep it stable and give him mentally stability.

I met him for an autograh at all access and he is a brut. Glad he is a Texan...
Old 07-25-2006   #10
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

http://houstontexans.com/fan_zone/me...light=dinosaur

^^^about the dinosaur thing.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #11
South Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 South Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotSouth Texan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default And after further contemplation...

Since my first post on this thread it occurs to me I should add...

Mr. Winston, sir, in case we should ever meet face to face (well, if I climb a ladder to be face to face with you) everything I say on here about you is meant with the utmost respect, Your Honor, Sir!!

The only people talking bad about you are those guys on the other team.
South Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #12
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by South Texan
Since my first post on this thread it occurs to me I should add...

Mr. Winston, sir, in case we should ever meet face to face (well, if I climb a ladder to be face to face with you) everything I say on here about you is meant with the utmost respect, Your Honor, Sir!!

The only people talking bad about you are those guys on the other team.
That's a real CYA....LOL

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #13
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I think he is the most wonderfully horrible thing I have ever seen. Bring the mean streak, protect your QB, go to the Honkey Tonk, do not line dance, give a couple of people the stink eye, leave with a smile, go to sleep and repeat every Sunday.
Old 07-25-2006   #14
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

He has a face only a mother or a Texans fan would love.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #15
Wharton
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 12 Wharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullpen Drew
he is FUGLY
Looks like a LT to me!
Wharton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #16
Anguyen
Rookie

look like he is pissed off, and ready to knock the crap out of DL
Anguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006   #17
Texans Horror
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Texans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of FamerTexans Horror is a Hall of Famer

One look and you know this kid can either be a football player or a bear wrestler. Not too many bear wrestling gigs anymore...
Texans Horror is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read