Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-25-2006   #1
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default For the Madden 07 Players..........

http://www.madden-nfl.com/texans.php

Here's the ratings for the Texans on Madden 07. I was shocked to see Mario's strength at only 80. I thought it would be at least 85. Mario has a rating of 85. Bush 86. VY and Leinart 82 (also shocked to see VY's speed at 85 (combine showing)). Bush has 98 speed. Mario has 80 speed but Abraham (Falcons DE) has the same speed. NCAA 07 has me excited about Madden 07.
Old 07-25-2006   #2
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbourda

Here's the ratings for the Texans on Madden 07. I was shocked to see Mario's strength at only 80. I thought it would be at least 85. Mario has a rating of 85. Bush 86. VY and Leinart 82 (also shocked to see VY's speed at 85 (combine showing)). Bush has 98 speed. Mario has 80 speed but Abraham (Falcons DE) has the same speed. NCAA 07 has me excited about Madden 07.
Will you post the Titans overall ratings please? Im on my work computer and some websites don't work.

If you could put Givens, Chris Hope, VY, and LenDale White's ratings up for me that'd be sweet. Thanks.
Old 07-25-2006   #3
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan
Will you post the Titans overall ratings please? Im on my work computer and some websites don't work.

If you could put Givens, Chris Hope, VY, and LenDale White's ratings up for me that'd be sweet. Thanks.
The ratings are:
Givens-86
Hope- 83
VY-82
White-80

Doesn't say overall rating.
Old 07-25-2006   #4
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:

Definitely excited to play the game, and as far as Madden ratings, there are always ratings that make me sort of just shake my head. EA has at least gone to releasing updated rosters throughout the year to fix that.

You say shocked to see VY's speed at 85 ... were you expecting higher or lower? 85 seems about right to me, actually, I would maybe even drop it a point. I am surprised VY debuts at 82 ... just think that he will need more time to get his game awareness together. But I guess when you factor in his athleticism ... I dunno, sounds about right.
Old 07-25-2006   #5
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerek
Definitely excited to play the game, and as far as Madden ratings, there are always ratings that make me sort of just shake my head. EA has at least gone to releasing updated rosters throughout the year to fix that.

You say shocked to see VY's speed at 85 ... were you expecting higher or lower? 85 seems about right to me, actually, I would maybe even drop it a point. I am surprised VY debuts at 82 ... just think that he will need more time to get his game awareness together. But I guess when you factor in his athleticism ... I dunno, sounds about right.
I was thinking lower based on his combine.
Old 07-25-2006   #6
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was thinking lower based on his combine.
Ah, got ya ... sorry, I missed that "combine" part in your first post.
Old 07-25-2006   #7
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah but combine speed does not equal game speed. Your 40 time doesn't make you elusive, and as we all know VY is very elusive. I think the 85 speed is about right.
Old 07-25-2006   #8
blockhead83
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to blockhead83

They have Demeco with an 85 speed and somewhere around an 85 tackle....he's going to be a beast on madden this year. The listing I looked at had Mario at a 78 speed, which is slightly under rated to me.... I would drop Young to around a 82 speed also, elusiveness comes more into play with their agility and maybe break tackle stategories.
blockhead83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #9
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead83
They have Demeco with an 85 speed and somewhere around an 85 tackle....he's going to be a beast on madden this year. The listing I looked at had Mario at a 78 speed, which is slightly under rated to me.... I would drop Young to around a 82 speed also, elusiveness comes more into play with their agility and maybe break tackle stategories.
85 speed for an LB? DAAAAMN. He is going to be a badass in the game. I think they gave Derrick Brooks 85 speed last year as well.
Old 07-25-2006   #10
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Quote:
85 speed for an LB? DAAAAMN. He is going to be a badass in the game. I think they gave Derrick Brooks 85 speed last year as well.
85 for DeMeco? I refuse to believe it.
Old 07-25-2006   #11
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Bulluck is an 85 i think, and he's the fastest LB in the league (if i had to guess)
Old 07-25-2006   #12
real

Quote:
Bulluck is an 85 i think, and he's the fastest LB in the league (if i had to guess)
In what leauge ??? The NFL...bwwaaaahaaaaaa....LMAO....no...
Old 07-25-2006   #13
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Quote:
Uh ... no ...
Old 07-25-2006   #14
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Who's faster then? You'd be hard pressed to find a better coverage linebacker. Bulluck can catch a lot of WRs

You guys cant just say no and not give a reason or example
Old 07-25-2006   #15
real

Boss Bailey,Darnell Bing, D.J Williams, Derrick Johnson....Those are just a few that I think are faster....But I know that he isn't THE fastest linebacker...He may have good speed, but I don't think he is a blazer....
Old 07-25-2006   #16
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx
Boss Bailey,Darnell Bing, D.J Williams, Derrick Johnson....Those are just a few that I think are faster....But I know that he isn't THE fastest linebacker...He may have good speed, but I don't think he is a blazer....
Darnell Bing is a safety............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................
Old 07-25-2006   #17
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 13 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13

I like are ratings, i think they are pretty much right on except that i think p-buc is lower than a 84. Looking at the other teams and they all look ok to me.
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #18
real

Quote:
Darnell Bing is a safety............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................
ha ha...check again my friend...He is indeed a linebacker...Converted that is...
Old 07-25-2006   #19
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Who's faster then? You'd be hard pressed to find a better coverage linebacker. Bulluck can catch a lot of WRs

You guys cant just say no and not give a reason or example
Well, you just can't say that he is and not give a reason or example.
Old 07-25-2006   #20
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Our defensive line seems pretty stacked. Seems like everyone is in the high 80s to low 90s.

By the way, when does the game come out?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read