Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-24-2006   #1
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle
Default Disrespect

If I were Mario Williams I would go at about 110% on every play, on and off the field with how the rest of the #1s are acting. He signed, and things should fall in line. It is a big show of disrespect how they seem to be waiting for Reggie Bush to sign.

Didnt want Reggie, didnt really want Williams (Wanted D brick) but I am glad to have Williams now.
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006   #2
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeagle
If I were Mario Williams I would go at about 110% on every play, on and off the field with how the rest of the #1s are acting. He signed, and things should fall in line. It is a big show of disrespect how they seem to be waiting for Reggie Bush to sign.

Didnt want Reggie, didnt really want Williams (Wanted D brick) but I am glad to have Williams now.
100% is all any of us can really give and I also hope Mario gives 100% whenever he is on the field.

Old 07-24-2006   #3
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I with ya, I'm glad we got Williams too. He's a class act...personified!
Old 07-24-2006   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

he's been a quiet guy. i like it.
Old 07-24-2006   #5
Anguyen
Rookie

Quote:
It is a big show of disrespect how they seem to be waiting for Reggie Bush to sign.
This is even better for Texans, let them wait and miss part of the training camp. It only help the Texans when they play against other teams. Every little thing help.

BTW #7 pick Huff is signed with the Raider
Anguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006   #6
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

I really hope Williams comes out and dominates this season and wins ROY so all of the naysayers in the media and everywhere else will see we made the right choice.
Old 07-24-2006   #7
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 13 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13

I really like Mario Williams also, hes been a quiet and classy guy especially with alot of the media and fans saying that not picking Reggie Bush was stupid. Mario is favorite player because of how hes handling the media and his amazing talent. ROY for Mario!
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-25-2006   #8
SF49erFaithful
Crabtree FTW

Rep Power: 41 SF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
I really hope Williams comes out and dominates this season and wins ROY so all of the naysayers in the media and everywhere else will see we made the right choice.
Not gonna happen. ROY is going to Money Lawson!

Last edited by SF49erFaithful; 07-25-2006 at 12:55 AM.
SF49erFaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006   #9
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF49erFaithful
Not gonna happen. ROY is going to Money Lawson!
I'm sure manny will do fine , he was on the same awesome d-line with mario
Old 07-25-2006   #10
SF49erFaithful
Crabtree FTW

Rep Power: 41 SF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respectedSF49erFaithful is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK_Gamer
I'm sure manny will do fine , he was on the same awesome d-line with mario
And still won the most valuable defensive lineman award at NC State on the same line as Mario and McCargo. :bananasplit:
SF49erFaithful is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read