Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-16-2006   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 97370 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Question Texans Trivia

I am bored this morning so I thought I would start a trivia .. Should be an easy one and after you answer it, please feel free to add your question.

no cheating (even though I had to cheat to get a question)

1) What is our longest rush from scrimmage?

51 yards,dd 11/9/03 versus cincy

highlight above for answer

hopefully the trivia continues until TC comes to pass the time

the answers or questions I am getting this from is
http://www.houstontexans.com/wpimage...cords_2005.pdf

also another place I am looking
http://www.nfl.com/scores/2002/week6
http://www.nfl.com/scores/2003/week6
http://www.nfl.com/scores/2004/week6
http://www.nfl.com/scores/2005/week6

maybe not week 6 but they have all the game logs and one can pick some questions out of that

Last edited by Wolf; 07-16-2006 at 01:06 PM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006   #2
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181498 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I am bored this morning so I thought I would start a trivia .. Should be an easy one and after you answer it, please feel free to add your question.

no cheating (even though I had to cheat to get a question)

1) What is our longest rush from scrimmage?

51 yards,dd 11/9/03 versus cincy

highlight above for answer

hopefully the trivia continues until TC comes to pass the time

the answers or questions I am getting this from is
http://www.houstontexans.com/wpimage...cords_2005.pdf

also another place I am looking
http://www.nfl.com/scores/2002/week6
http://www.nfl.com/scores/2003/week6
http://www.nfl.com/scores/2004/week6
http://www.nfl.com/scores/2005/week6

maybe not week 6 but they have all the game logs and one can pick some questions out of that

Was it a 44 yard run by DD.......I think in a loss to the Titans????
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 97370 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

close, (according to the texan website).. I put the answer that they had in that blank space below the question (color of the letters is white)..highlight that area and it willshow up
I don't want to give it away
Old 07-16-2006   #4
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

51 Domanick Davis, 11/9/03 at Cincinnati
Old 07-16-2006   #5
Wolf
100% Texan

correct.

Who has the first rushing TD in Texan history?

?David Carr 10/13/02 against Buffalo 17 yards, week 6 boy that was a long time

highlight above this for the answer.
Old 07-16-2006   #6
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72000 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
correct.

Who has the first rushing TD in Texan history?

?David Carr 10/13 against Buffalo 17 yards, week 6 boy that was a long time

highlight above this for the answer.
Dang...I know this one and I'm drawing a blank!!!!!
Old 07-16-2006   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

I didn't think about this, but i am counting regular season, I forgot about preseason stuff.
Sponsored links
Old 07-16-2006   #8
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72000 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I didn't think about this, but i am counting regular season, I forgot about preseason stuff.
HAHAHAHA....I thought you were gonna say postseason stuff to be a joker.
Old 07-16-2006   #9
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

i think Carr did but i dont know the game
Old 07-16-2006   #10
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

who caught the first TD pass by Carr in Texans history?
Old 07-16-2006   #11
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK_Gamer
who caught the first TD pass by Carr in Texans history?
Billy Miller
1st game ever
Old 07-16-2006   #12
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
i think Carr did but i dont know the game
?David Carr 10/13 against Buffalo 17 yards, week 6 boy that was a long time

yep you got it..unless I overlooked some game logs
Old 07-16-2006   #13
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar
Billy Miller
1st game ever
corect 19 yards

I miss miller, i wish he could have rounded out his skills
Old 07-16-2006   #14
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

what team holds the record for lowest offensive output by a winning team in nfl history?
Old 07-16-2006   #15
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Which Texans player has the most starts as a Texan? And which has the most career starts?
Old 07-16-2006   #16
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
what team holds the record for lowest offensive output by a winning team in nfl history?
47 yards against the steelers
Old 07-16-2006   #17
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Which Texans player has the most starts as a Texan? And which has the most career starts?
I am going to guess. McKinney or Pitts? *edit* I guess i have to decide on one..

McKinney
Old 07-16-2006   #18
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

Quote:
Which Texans player has the most starts as a Texan?
Chester Pitts
Old 07-16-2006   #19
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradK10
Chester Pitts
We have a winner for that part of the question. We should do this like the buy/sell threads.
Old 07-16-2006   #20
Wolf
100% Texan

Who was the player that sacked David Carr for the 1st time in Texans history?
2002 against the Cowboys (5:12) D.Carr sacked at HST 38 for -6 yards (M.Myers).

highlight above to see answer

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read