Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2006   #1
real
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Exclamation Overall Positional Grades, IMO...

Just to start another football thread I decided Id grade every position as a whole and explain why I have given the grade I have...Tell me what you think....

QB: B-

I Believe that D.Carr will perform a lot better this season and will show some signs as to why he was drafted #1 overall. I think we have a capable backup who can come in and at least put drives together.

RB: B+
I don't think we have any super star caliber running backs, and I mostly gave this grade because of the system. DD is a good running back. Nothing More. Nothing Less. Morency, is still young and IMO, unproven. Smith is a solid veteran and Lundy is an unproven rookie.

WR: A

IMO, without a doubt one of the two strongest units on the team. A superstar caliber player in A.J and a former superstar, currently solid veteran in Moulds should make for some exciting football this season. We also have Walters who should be a very productive third reciever...Not to mention Armstrong who could be a third reciever and will probably see just as much time as walters...I don't see Mathis playin much into this equation this upcoming season but should have a bigger role in the future

OL: B
With the Addition of Mike Flannagan we have a solid center piece. With Sherman We have a competent Coach. With Spencer and Winston we have two young talented rookies waiting in the folds. I think our OL will be much improved

TE: B+
No Superstars at the tight end position, but I think with all of them combined we should get Excellent production out of the position.

DL: A-

No doubt the second or first strongest position on the team. With our first overall pick we chose DE Mario Williams and from what i've heard on the boards no one is expecting anything other than beast from him. I think weaver will be a strong fix in the middle and between Babin and Peek should get very strong production from the lucky DE that gets to play opposite of Mario.

LB: C+
Despite the Addition of rookie Demecco Ryans i don't see many playmakers from this bunch.

DB: C-
D-Rob is definitely the leader of this rag-tag bunch. I expect Buchanon to have a much better year if he can redeem his spot and send Petey to the bench. Although I have heard good things about our safeties I remain skeptical on their coverage ability. I think both are decent tacklers but C.C particularly struggled against the pass last season.

Well thats JMO...what do you think ?

Last edited by real; 07-13-2006 at 12:04 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #2
blockhead83
All Pro
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: College Station, Texas
Age: 31
Posts: 715
Rep Power: 11 blockhead83 is a fan favorite
Send a message via AIM to blockhead83
Default

Pretty good. I would still rank our OL as a C until they prove otherwise, and seeing as we still don't have a TE that can block and catch I'd bump that down a notch to a B- or C+.
blockhead83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #3
wrestler4life
Veteran
 
wrestler4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Camarillo, Ca.
Age: 39
Posts: 318
Rep Power: 10 wrestler4life is ridin' the pine
Default

If you are ranking on the fact that they have not shown anything yet, then both lines should recieve a D, especially the O line.
Carr should recieve a C, wide recievers B-/C, TE a D....
__________________
"Be still, Taggert, be still!"
Hedey (That's Hedley!) Lamarr
wrestler4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you
 
powerfuldragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: your lady's sexdreams.
Age: 29
Posts: 17,103
Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default

IMO, even though i'm a big david carr fan, he shouldn't get any higher than a C. I wouldn't be able to justify a higher grade with his past performance record.
I agree with what blockhead said about the OL. and our RB's are B - B-.

:\
__________________
disregard above post.
powerfuldragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #5
real
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler4life
If you are ranking on the fact that they have not shown anything yet, then both lines should recieve a D, especially the O line.
Carr should recieve a C, wide recievers B-/C, TE a D....
I was kinda going off what I think they will be next year...What else would I be grading...last years performance ?.......... no....
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #6
real
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
IMO, even though i'm a big david carr fan, he shouldn't get any higher than a C. I wouldn't be able to justify a higher grade with his past performance record.
I agree with what blockhead said about the OL. and our RB's are B - B-.

:\
Im surprised you think that about Carr....I am one of his biggest detractors, but I think that in this new system he has a real shot at shinning...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #7
DocBar
Hall of Fame
 
DocBar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: I'm international
Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Age: 44
Posts: 9,693
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx
I was kinda going off what I think they will be next year...What else would I be grading...last years performance ?.......... no....
ATTA BOY!!!! Grade 'em off of talent, not stats!!(NO I DON"T WANT THAT DISCUSSION AGAIN!!! Just being a smart alec)
__________________
“Of course, if one ignores contradictory observations, one can claim to have an ‘elegant’ or ‘robust’ theory. But it isn’t science.”
— Halton Arp
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-13-2006   #8
real
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar
ATTA BOY!!!! Grade 'em off of talent, not stats!!(NO I DON"T WANT THAT DISCUSSION AGAIN!!! Just being a smart alec)
LMAO....
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #9
DocBar
Hall of Fame
 
DocBar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: I'm international
Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Age: 44
Posts: 9,693
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

:bananasplit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx
LMAO....
__________________
“Of course, if one ignores contradictory observations, one can claim to have an ‘elegant’ or ‘robust’ theory. But it isn’t science.”
— Halton Arp
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #10
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Katy, Texas
Age: 59
Posts: 6,644
Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default But where is the Knocking Carr ?

Can't argue with the rankings. Pretty much spot on. Nice post.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #11
Coach C.
Hall of Fame
 
Coach C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SE Houston
Posts: 1,422
Rep Power: 12 Coach C. is a Pro BowlerCoach C. is a Pro Bowler
Default

Have to admit while I think your grades are great, from a homer standpoint, they are quite skewed.

QB: C
D. Carr is coming into a new system and has all the talent to become Elwayesque in it, but he has done nothing but prove that he is tough.

RB: B-
DD is hurt and may never be his true self again. No matter though because Morency may be a better runner anyway, if he learns not to dance so much. Antowain Smith is a hometown guy that will provide veteran leadership, but you have to be excited about Chris Taylor and Rhodes. Taylor is a real beast out there and could make a push for active roster, especially on ST.

WR: B+
Two pro-bowl, big targets who do not ***** and moan about getting the ball. Kevin Walter will give you flashes of Ed McCafferey and Armstrong can just flat out catch. Mathis is pure speed and once he learns to be a professional could be a real threat. Past that we are thin, but have some interesting prospects

OL:C
Can't go above a C here. We have moved players to natural positions other than Chester Pitts who should play LT. The addition of Flannagan, Spencer, and Winston has to excite any Texan fan, but until I see them in pads I cannot give them a higher grade, I also think I am being generous the way our Dline was giving it to them in mini camps.

DL: B-
Our line is solid here. Good depth and three tremendous pass rushers. Like I said when we first signed Weaver he is a penetrating DT and he will be a force to handle in there. Payne and Robaire are beast and will usually need to be doubled or will collapse a many a pocket. Our DEs are nice. I am talking speed and power. Will be a long training camp for the OL, but we should be better for it.

LB: C-
We are solid but slightly below average. Ryans and Greenwood are rangy, and Orr will continue to improve at the strongside. Rainer is a beast in the middle and we can only improve when Cowart and Wong are back to full strength.

Secondary: D
It is hard going in the secondary for us this year. If we make any trades or moves I do hope it is for a corner. Hell the Titans are not using Andre Woolfork who has shown he can play, and would be a nice compliment to D-rob. P-Buch is P-Buch and Faggins is working hard, but they are both liabilities. I mean watching our QBs get in trouble and just throw it to their side is disheartening and brings back flashes of last season. Chris McKenzie is a pint sized stud that if he were two inches taller would make a nice tandem, but he is nothing more than a nickel. Our safties are solid and are showing real improvement with every practice.

Overall we are a slightly average to below average team. That is not a bad thing, it means we are right there in the middle of the pack in the NFL. Better than teams like the Titans and Jets, but not to the level of the Bengals and Ravens. Now mind you this is on paper and before training camp starts so things will change a good deal. This was definately a nice start though.
__________________
"Inconsistency is the only thing in which men are consistent" — Horace Smith. 12-7 Aggies!!!
Coach C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #12
Runner
Hubcap Diamond
 
Runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,878
Rep Power: 63823 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach C.
WR: B+
Two pro-bowl, big targets who do not ***** and moan about getting the ball. Kevin Walter will give you flashes of Ed McCafferey and Armstrong can just flat out catch. Mathis is pure speed and once he learns to be a professional could be a real threat. Past that we are thin, but have some interesting prospects
It's nice to be thin at receiver after listing 4 or 5 names.
__________________
Amy glances out the window; her hair, skin, and clothes take on a pronounced reddish tinge from Doppler effect as she drops out of the conversation at relativistic velocity. - Cryptonomicon
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #13
jerek
Pro Hobbyist
 
jerek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dublin, OH
Age: 34
Posts: 6,632
Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
It's nice to be thin at receiver after listing 4 or 5 names.
I noticed that too. Otherwise, a pretty solid review. I would rank our D-line at a B or possibly even a B+ ... but I guess it remains to be seen if they will live up to their billing at this point.
__________________
It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. - Voltaire
jerek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #14
Brandon420tx
Flounder
 
Brandon420tx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Age: 26
Posts: 4,105
Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default

We also have our rookie WR Anderson, could be project. Isn't he a big fast receiver who runs tight routes too? If he's not, well then Shanahan Jr. stresses route running anyway and he'll learn.
__________________
New more casual style goalline blitz game
http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/signup?ref=66361
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #15
Scooter
Funky
 
Scooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 34
Posts: 5,075
Rep Power: 128861 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx
We also have our rookie WR Anderson, could be project. Isn't he a big fast receiver who runs tight routes too? If he's not, well then Shanahan Jr. stresses route running anyway and he'll learn.
david anderson's a smaller guy at 5'9" 194, but was very productive in college and isnt afraid of going over the middle. he doesnt have the tangibles to be a superstar, but he should be a reliable target in the future.
__________________
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #16
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry
 
bigbrewster2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Woodlands
Age: 37
Posts: 1,346
Rep Power: 6461 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter
david anderson's a smaller guy at 5'9" 194, but was very productive in college and isnt afraid of going over the middle. he doesnt have the tangibles to be a superstar, but he should be a reliable target in the future.
Practice squad
bigbrewster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #17
Coach C.
Hall of Fame
 
Coach C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SE Houston
Posts: 1,422
Rep Power: 12 Coach C. is a Pro BowlerCoach C. is a Pro Bowler
Default

Runner and Jerek, yeah I thought I should explain the we are thin part. I listed most of the guys that we will see, but flashes by Kevin Walter, Armstrong being able to catch and not make seperation, and loads of untapped talent in Mathis makes us a little thin after our top two guys. You guys were right to point that out should have explained that better. You guys know it is hard to be perfect all the time. But hell we are most of the time right....
__________________
"Inconsistency is the only thing in which men are consistent" — Horace Smith. 12-7 Aggies!!!
Coach C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #18
Runner
Hubcap Diamond
 
Runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,878
Rep Power: 63823 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach C.
Runner and Jerek, yeah I thought I should explain the we are thin part. I listed most of the guys that we will see, but flashes by Kevin Walter, Armstrong being able to catch and not make seperation, and loads of untapped talent in Mathis makes us a little thin after our top two guys. You guys were right to point that out should have explained that better. You guys know it is hard to be perfect all the time. But hell we are most of the time right....
That's why I said 4 or 5. I was giving half credit each for Armstrong/Mathis.
__________________
Amy glances out the window; her hair, skin, and clothes take on a pronounced reddish tinge from Doppler effect as she drops out of the conversation at relativistic velocity. - Cryptonomicon
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #19
trane
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 45
Posts: 81
Rep Power: 9 trane is ridin' the pine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx
Just to start another football thread I decided Id grade every position as a whole and explain why I have given the grade I have...Tell me what you think....

QB: B-

I Believe that D.Carr will perform a lot better this season and will show some signs as to why he was drafted #1 overall. I think we have a capable backup who can come in and at least put drives together.

RB: B+
I don't think we have any super star caliber running backs, and I mostly gave this grade because of the system. DD is a good running back. Nothing More. Nothing Less. Morency, is still young and IMO, unproven. Smith is a solid veteran and Lundy is an unproven rookie.

WR: A

IMO, without a doubt one of the two strongest units on the team. A superstar caliber player in A.J and a former superstar, currently solid veteran in Moulds should make for some exciting football this season. We also have Walters who should be a very productive third reciever...Not to mention Armstrong who could be a third reciever and will probably see just as much time as walters...I don't see Mathis playin much into this equation this upcoming season but should have a bigger role in the future

OL: B
With the Addition of Mike Flannagan we have a solid center piece. With Sherman We have a competent Coach. With Spencer and Winston we have two young talented rookies waiting in the folds. I think our OL will be much improved

TE: B+
No Superstars at the tight end position, but I think with all of them combined we should get Excellent production out of the position.

DL: A-

No doubt the second or first strongest position on the team. With our first overall pick we chose DE Mario Williams and from what i've heard on the boards no one is expecting anything other than beast from him. I think weaver will be a strong fix in the middle and between Babin and Peek should get very strong production from the lucky DE that gets to play opposite of Mario.

LB: C+
Despite the Addition of rookie Demecco Ryans i don't see many playmakers from this bunch.

DB: C-
D-Rob is definitely the leader of this rag-tag bunch. I expect Buchanon to have a much better year if he can redeem his spot and send Petey to the bench. Although I have heard good things about our safeties I remain skeptical on their coverage ability. I think both are decent tacklers but C.C particularly struggled against the pass last season.

Well thats JMO...what do you think ?
I would give the O line-C, D line-B, and LB-B. RB could be a C if DD doesn't play. By the way, Special Teams-B+.
trane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006   #20
jparrish
Rookie
 
jparrish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 44
Rep Power: 0 jparrish is ridin' the pine
Default

QB: C+
I think Carr can be much better than this rating this season with the new additions to the team. There have been plenty of times that I've been amazed by his throws, but we still only won 2 games last year. This guy has also got to learn NOT to run out of bounds behind the LOS. That is officially a sack, and our O-line didn't necessarily deserve to be credited with a sack.

RB: B+
DD is a genuine work horse at RB. This guy, when healthy, has carried the offense. He runs well and can catch the ball out of the backfield. Morency definitely has the potential to be a good RB as well, but then again...that's "potential."

WR: A
I definitely think this is the best part of our team. Andre Johnson is an amazing athlete, and is a very physical and fast receiver. Hopefully he can stay healthy this season. I still think pretty highly of Moulds, and having defenses give so much attention to AJ...he should be productive. I don't know much about Walter, but Armstrong is said to have great hands.

OL: C
This should probably be a D, but I'll bump it up because of the new additions. Flannigan is a stud at center. I don't have a clue who else has a set position as a starter on the offense, but I like Spencer and Winston. Spencer is huge and pretty atheletic for his size. Winston would have been a first round pick had he not had the knee injury in college. I think he was a steal in the 3rd round. Then again...they are just rookies.

TE: B-
I agree that we don't have any superstars at the tight end position, but I was a fan of Putzier as a Bronco. It definitely helps that he will be playing in the same offense. I like Owens' ability, and I hope he gets the ball to show the fans that wanted Bing or Simpson that he was worth the draft pick. I'm not too excited about any of our other TE's.

DL: B+
The defensive line definitely excites me. There's nothing I like more than seeing a defensive lineman make a huge play. Williams is a freak, and should be able to make an impact right away. He may not be consistant as a rookie, but we should still see the occasional flash of greatness. I don't know if Payne has a future with the Texans or if those are just rumors going around these message boards, but this guy never quits. I believe Robaire Smith will be more productive at DT than he ever was at DE, and Weaver is definitely encouraging. Peek and Babin were both DE's in college, and this should be a pretty natural switch for them. I like the way our pass rushers look.

LB: C+
Morlon Greenwood should be a more natural fit on the weakside. He played fairly well at that position when he was with the Dolphins. I think Sam Cowart should be our starting middle linebacker. This guy was the MLB for te Jets when their defense had an amazing year. He was also pretty productive for the Vikings. I like how hard Orr plays, and Ryans should get a chance to play as well.

DB: C+
Robinson is amazing at cornerback. I know some of his picks from his rookie season were "gimme's" or lobs from QB's trying to make a play at the end of a game, but this guy is still very good. I think P-buc can be much better than he was last year. I don't know how many of you guys remember, but P-buc is the reason why the Browns didn't steal the game away from us at the last minute. Dilfer threw the ball up, P-buc was beat....then closed on the ball jumped for the ball way to early but still made a play on the ball. I was pretty amazed. I think the safties are decent, but could be better.
jparrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger