Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-12-2004   #61
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz
Default chargers win

noone can stop LT. Not even the best defense. 85 bears couldnt stop LT. He ran for 105 on the ravens D what do you think he is going to do to yours. and if you stack 8 and 9 in the box your not going to stop Gates. It will be interesting to see how the texans gameplan for these 2
SDBoltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004   #62
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Heck, we have already had a 'fire Palmer' thread and we have played exactly zero real football so far in 2004.
One day these guys will realize that execution has the problem with the texans not poor play calling. If DD runs 1500, AJ catches for 1200 and Carr throws 3300 then palmer becomes a genius again.

BTW, this game makes me nervous. smells too much like a texans should win. Expect a real close one with enough wrong for us to complain about.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004   #63
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

4 Turn overs.....we lose.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004   #64
THEPIZZ1
Rookie

Sweet. That was an awesome game.
THEPIZZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004   #65
THEPIZZ1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddy
Not that I'm a betting man.. ( lol ) but just in this one case
I'm willing to put up my clear title, to the car I Love.. As
my ranch is already on the line, and I seem to be " Dummer than this thread." This is your chance to show
how much smarter you are than this old cowpoke is and
enjoy a set of great wheels. PM me, and I'll give you a shot
a me. You can have all, or what ever part you want to cover
on the Chargers beating the Texans.
Nice...I didn't see this post until just now. I wouldn't have made a bet anyway, cause I'm not the betting type, but it would have been nice to get a new car
Old 09-13-2004   #66
THEPIZZ1
Rookie

PS...Who did the ranch end up going to?
Old 11-24-2004   #67
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
The Chargers return 6 starters from the 2002, week 2 game. The Texans return 12.

These aren't the same teams that will be playing Sunday. While any team in the NFL can win on a given Sunday, I can't see San Diego pounding anyone this year.
Boy were you wrong lucky. Who says that we are weak on oline and dline and in the kicking game. Like Rookies can't perform?? Big Ben Shane Olivea and Nick hardwick on the chargers line have allowed the fewest sacks in the league. Then thereis igor olshansky one of the biggest monsters i have ever seen coming out of college. Young teams can win as the Chargers have proven and will prove again next year
Sponsored links
Old 11-24-2004   #68
SDBoltz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottle-O-Bud
Must NOT!! Will NOT Happen!!!!!!!!!!

WE have more depth and power in ALL POSITIONS! There is noway SD can beat us except we &*^%%^ it up!

If it does happen......we GOTZ TO FIRE ONE OF THE COACHES!!!!

Hey I am not kidding! SD is in disarray and if we cant beat a team like that? Then there is no hope for us.
boy were you wrong. We knew what we were doing the entire offseason.
Old 11-24-2004   #69
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

oh lord haha still gloating over tha win huh,,gotta let it go sometime buddy !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read