Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-12-2006   #1
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans sign Owen Daniels...

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/de...0Latest%20News

The Houston Texans announced today that they have signed fourth-round draft pick TE Owen Daniels, the third Texans draft choice to sign.
Daniels (6-3, 247), was taken by the Texans with the 98th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft from Wisconsin. He was the first tight end the Texans have taken since Bennie Joppru in 2003.
Daniels, who is from Naperville, Ill., signed with the Badgers as a quarterback out of high school, but moved to tight end as a sophomore. He caught a career-high four touchdowns during his senior year, helping Wisconsin reach the Capital One Bowl where they upset ninth-ranked Auburn.
Daniels finished with 62 catches for 852 yards during his career in Madison. He earned Academic All-American honors during the 2002 season.
Daniels joins DE Mario Williams and LB DeMeco Ryans as the other Texans 2006 draft pick to sign. Houston has four remaining draft picks unsigned.
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

So far, so good.
Old 07-12-2006   #3
LBC_Justin
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/de...0Latest%20News

The Houston Texans announced today that they have signed fourth-round draft pick TE Owen Daniels, the third Texans draft choice to sign.
Daniels (6-3, 247), was taken by the Texans with the 98th pick in the 2006 NFL Draft from Wisconsin. He was the first tight end the Texans have taken since Bennie Joppru in 2003.
Daniels, who is from Naperville, Ill., signed with the Badgers as a quarterback out of high school, but moved to tight end as a sophomore. He caught a career-high four touchdowns during his senior year, helping Wisconsin reach the Capital One Bowl where they upset ninth-ranked Auburn.
Daniels finished with 62 catches for 852 yards during his career in Madison. He earned Academic All-American honors during the 2002 season.
Daniels joins DE Mario Williams and LB DeMeco Ryans as the other Texans 2006 draft pick to sign. Houston has four remaining draft picks unsigned.
Hmmm...I don't trust the guy(j/k). He went to my rival High School. I went to Naperville North and he went to Naperville Central.

Well I guess if my High School running back is now starting for the da*n Titans (Chris Brown), then I am willing to accept a guy from Central on our Texans.

Last edited by LBC_Justin; 07-12-2006 at 04:04 PM.
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006   #4
NoBullTexan
Veteran

If they use Daniels the way I think they will, that is a lot of motion, he should give Dungy a real headache in the cover 2. He is supposed to have good hands and a real knack for finding the seam. So if they zone up on Andre and Moulds, Daniels should have a field day.
Old 07-12-2006   #5
TexansMVP
Probowler

Good to get it done. Hope he will turn into our Chris Cooley.
TexansMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006   #6
Texansfan36
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansMVP
Good to get it done. Hope he will turn into our Chris Cooley.
Or maybe even our Shannon Sharpe (sp*) either way I hope he does good:bananasplit:
Texansfan36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read