Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-07-2004   #1
DatTexBoy
Veteran

Default ESPN 2K5 Cheatcodes

I have been on cheatcodes.com and gameshark but found none to help me out...it's my first time playing 2K5 but madden I don't really need any cheats unless there are some out there I may not know of that I will actually use.

Any help is welcomed!
DatTexBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004   #2
HoustonTexans4Life
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to HoustonTexans4Life

Dont need no cheats plus all cheats are usually after you beat the game on hard mode anymore. I dont really like madden 2005 its not nearly as realistic as ESPN 2K5 plus it shows season stats etc. But i can tell ya ya can hit A.J on the deep route nearly every time. And D.D is really good with the draw up the middle on a 3 wide reciever set. On D be robaire smith on tha line and ya should be able to rack up a good amount of sacks with him.
HoustonTexans4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004   #3
BigBang
Cymbal Hero

Send a message via MSN to BigBang Send a message via Yahoo to BigBang

You can buy cheats through the catalogs in The Crib. Choose wisely, though. The cheats work both ways.
Old 09-07-2004   #4
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have my 2K5 on the hardest level, and the only thing I have a problem doing is running the ball with DD, especially up the middle, but every once in awhile he will break one on the outside.
Old 09-07-2004   #5
BigBang
Cymbal Hero

Send a message via MSN to BigBang Send a message via Yahoo to BigBang
Talking

I'm going to try it tonight. I created myself as a tailback and messed up and tore my MCL in the preseason. I wanted to be ROY soooooooooooo bad. That's okay. I'm going to be MVP.
Old 09-11-2004   #6
DatTexBoy
Veteran

I guess what I really wanted to know about 2k5 is how to actually play...I have beatened (is that a word?) Madden already but I love the franchise mode on Madden...I don't have anyone to play with at home or online due to my non capabilities. Maybe I need to find some "friends" to play against. My ten month old and four year old step son can't hang
DatTexBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004   #7
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Cheat codes are a big sham in my opinion.

www.gamewinners.com has a bunch of good ones though.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read