Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-04-2006   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default More on the new offense

As there is little real football stuff going on, thought I'd linky the new fanblog post:

Link: More on the Texans Gulf Coast Offense

It's a continuation of the previous elementary post about the Denver offense. Favo stuff in the post is about Kubiak and the idea that the offense's purpose is to keep the defense off balance. (imagine that).

I'm not sure how much of this stuff will be new to y'all but I thought it would be good to share.
Old 07-05-2006   #2
Sportsfan
All Pro

Once again, another good read by the Texans Chick! Good job, keep it up.

You got a PM by the way.
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #3
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

You go Girl!!!!!! Excellent read...I love your passion you put into your articles....Keep up the good work...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #4
KingRat
Rookie

Default most excited about...

"winning the game in the first half"

it will be a great change from the old team's philosophy of keeping it close until the end and then hoping not to lose

truly appreciate the effort Texans Chick, thanks
Old 07-05-2006   #5
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by [[Gary Kubiak]]

GO TEXANS!

F'n ehhhh!! hot chick that knows football. I'd give my left eye to have a babe who knows football. Texan Football!!!

GO TEXANS!!!
No kidding, every time I read something of TC's I just sit back and ponder why my wife isn't like her. Although I don't think I'd want her as good. I mean I wouldn't want her to know more than myself, right?

Thanks a bunch, another nice read.
Old 07-05-2006   #6
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up

Another great job, TC! You've done more to keep the fans informed in a few short months than the 'professionals' have managed to do in over a year.

Thank you!
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #7
jagibelieve
Veteran

That was a pretty good read. If the Texans do end up being like the Broncos, they will definatly be legitimet contenders for years.
jagibelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-05-2006   #8
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Great read, thanks TC. I'm sure it was tough to come up with something between the OTA's and training camp (come ON 7/27). Also, enjoyed the Texans fan submission - that one boosted my "homer-giddy" for the season to start.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006   #9
trane
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
As there is little real football stuff going on, thought I'd linky the new fanblog post:

Link: More on the Texans Gulf Coast Offense

It's a continuation of the previous elementary post about the Denver offense. Favo stuff in the post is about Kubiak and the idea that the offense's purpose is to keep the defense off balance. (imagine that).

I'm not sure how much of this stuff will be new to y'all but I thought it would be good to share.
TC-Great works as always. First blog I actually want to read. It's interesting, if one goes to the Houston Chronicle NFL/Texans web page, all of the information is at a least a month old. You are the only one consistently putting out new material. I know it's not football season as of yet but thanks to you ,as well as NFL Access, I'm able to get my football fix.
trane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006   #10
rafterticket
Veteran

Default Thanks...

Excellent work. You really do a nice job. It's really good to hear Denver fans admiration for his abilities. Maybe someone should offer you a job.

Further down, in the 7/1 submission, your Texans fan mentions Phillip Buchanon and one certain play last season, and how fans will "never forgive him". Your fan source has a great and generous attitude, but probably needs to understand that Mr. Buchanon put himself in that position with many people. I am also sure that he will be forgiven, as soon as he produces.

Thanks again.
Old 07-06-2006   #11
SESupergenius

Having Carr this excited and pumped up is going to carry over to all the other players as well. No more locking on to a target waiting for the play develop, he can now go back to what he was good at, making players will all the players on his team. It was very interesting to listen to him talk about the old scheme and how he lost some of his abilities because he was in that certain type of system. We should now see the real David Carr, the one where he torched defenses. No more lame play calling and limiting his abilites.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read