Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-02-2006   #1
Texizgreat
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Texizgreat Send a message via Yahoo to Texizgreat
Default Fred Brock ?!?

Any one know anything about Ferd Brock?

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1109421

http://www.houstontexans.com/team/ro...n=TH%20Players

He is a regular where my wife works here in San Antonio. she says he is a real nice guy and what not. I was wondering if he had a real shot at making the team.....
Texizgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006   #2
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone has a shot at making the team, although he is more than likely camp fodder...
texan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006   #3
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Don't count on him making the team, we have too deep of a LB crew and I don't see him making the roster.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006   #4
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

i don't see fred brock making the team...however he does have a lot of raw talent...i would expect to see him on our practice squad and maybe in a year or two be on the regular season team
Old 07-04-2006   #5
cj5776
Veteran

Rep Power: 70 cj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Just like....

Undrafted, and being on the practice squad was the same road Shawnta Orr took and he lead the team in sacks last year.

It really seems like the the linbacking core will proably be over-hauled next year. With the exception of the strong side having a lot of canidates (Wong, Anderson, Orr, Pettway). Other than Ryans, and maybe Greenwood, if he sticks past this year, the other top LBs Ranier and Cowarts are journeyman vetrans so the field is wide open.
Old 07-04-2006   #6
BlueThunder
Veteran

I don't have hardly anything on the guy..I know he hasn't been very productive on a bad team...I know he come from a small college...WHY IS THIS GUY HERE?

Can someone get some data on this guy..He has to have talent or know someone...4.4 will get you a spot on the practice squad...

You guys are in no position to be fugg'n around with, with us football Scientist!So come on and tell us whats up with this guy...you snuk him under the radar now tell us about him..:brickwall
BlueThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006   #7
BlueThunder
Veteran

You guys keep screwing around and telling us you can't coach LBers and we don't have anything...We don't want here that BS we have 10 LBs on the team and I could win with half of them,,,,,,..

We may have to get a few LBer coaches in here,,because its clear we didn't have any before Kubiak was here...We better get some act right around here..I watch a RB at Pitt run 200 yards and never even get touched,,,,,,;.///I would have cleaned house game 2..I know there was holding but the defense wasn't even on the field...This ain't a retirement home for want to be coaches.....pull your head out of your azz and make a MLB!!!

Last edited by BlueThunder; 07-04-2006 at 11:58 PM.
BlueThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-05-2006   #8
wrestler4life
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder
You guys keep screwing around and telling us you can't coach LBers and we don't have anything...We don't want here that BS we have 10 LBs on the team and I could win with half of them,,,,,,..

We may have to get a few LBer coaches in here,,because its clear we didn't have any before Kubiak was here...We better get some act right around here..I watch a RB at Pitt run 200 yards and never even get touched,,,,,,;.///I would have cleaned house game 2..I know there was holding but the defense wasn't even on the field...This ain't a retirement home for want to be coaches.....pull your head out of your azz and make a MLB!!!
Holy smokes...
Did you even take high school english. My wife teaches it. Maybe she can help.
Old 07-05-2006   #9
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler4life
Holy smokes...
Did you even take high school english. My wife teaches it. Maybe she can help.
Well, if you noticed the time he posted, he was probably a little tipsy
Old 07-05-2006   #10
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 13 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13

He probably wont make the team, were pretty deep at the LB position but you never know.
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read