Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-01-2006   #1
johnny_tlmn

Post 1 out of 5 ain't bad at all!!!

Game 1 - Philly 9/10 @ hm

Call me nuts, I think we can beat these guys. We will be going in with a brand new attitude, with some new guys that can get to McNabb, why not. The key might be our protection of David.
Texans 20, Philly 17

Game 2 - Indy 9/17 away

This might be a tough one. Don't know if we'll be ready for Peyton and pals this early on the road. Hope I'm wrong.
Indy 24, Texans 14

Game 3 - Wash 9/24 @ home

We can get these guys. Supposed to be new & improved, they will be a semi-new team. No problem.
Texans 27, Wash 20

Game 4 - Fins 10/1 @ home

What, no Ricky? This game should be a cakewalk.
Texans 17-6

Game 5 - Cows 10/15 away

You kidding me? No-brainer
Texans 51-3

4-1 after 5, no big deal.
Old 07-01-2006   #2
HoustonFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan HoustonFan
Send a message via AIM to HoustonFan Send a message via MSN to HoustonFan Send a message via Yahoo to HoustonFan

I'll co-sign w/ you on this prediction. However, I think the game against the Cowboys will be somewhat closer. I say Texans 31 - Cowboys 21.
Old 07-01-2006   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_tlmn

Texans 17-6
Dolphins were amazing at the end of last year minus Daunte Culpepper.

I have a feeling they'll be the AFC East winner this year, and it'll be a lot closer game than 17-6.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #4
BlueThunder
Veteran

I want the Colts win,,,,,,, The first 2 is where i'm starting!

The NFC East ,,,,,,is no punk and if we sweep that division?I'll make the whole coaching staff breakfast in bed for a week!As long as we get the Colts first which is doable,,,

I'm not kidding either,,,

Last edited by BlueThunder; 07-01-2006 at 09:43 PM.
BlueThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #5
BlueThunder
Veteran

I hope they like McDonalds,,
Old 07-01-2006   #6
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

What if Mario hurts Peyton......Texans-20, Colts-16
DominickDavisFan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #7
BlueThunder
Veteran

Don't worry about how i'm going to pull it off.Just like i'm not worried about you guys ever accomplishing it!

I know theres 20 coaches...
Sponsored links
Old 07-01-2006   #8
BlueThunder
Veteran

Sauage Egg McMuffen,hashbrowns,,big orange juice..I'm already getting hungry..
Old 07-01-2006   #9
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Game 1 - Philly 9/10 @ hm

Call me nuts, I think we can beat these guys. We will be going in with a brand new attitude, with some new guys that can get to McNabb, why not. The key might be our protection of David.
Texans 20, Philly 17

Game 2 - Indy 9/17 away

This might be a tough one. Don't know if we'll be ready for Peyton and pals this early on the road. Hope I'm wrong.
Indy 24, Texans 14

Game 3 - Wash 9/24 @ home

We can get these guys. Supposed to be new & improved, they will be a semi-new team. No problem.
Texans 27, Wash 20

Texans 17-6

Game 5 - Cows 10/15 away

Texans 51-3

I like the way you talk, ummm huh.
Old 07-02-2006   #10
rafterticket
Veteran

Quote:
Game 5 - Cows 10/15 away

Texans 51-3

As a guy that grew up loving Uncle Tex, Tom and Roger, then for only a brief moment Jimmy, Troy, Emmitt, Moose and Jay, you gotta understand I still don't want to see the Cowboys get beat that bad (that freakin godawful Jerry or not).

How about 28-3?
Old 07-02-2006   #11
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 78643 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder
Don't worry about how i'm going to pull it off.Just like i'm not worried about you guys ever accomplishing it!

I know theres 20 coaches...
I'll chip in on the tab!!!!
DocBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006   #12
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

when i saw the thread title i thought you meant 1 win out of 5 wouldn't be bad and if you're being realistic/pessimistic it wouldnt be bad...we've got a killer start to the season
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006   #13
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4856 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Not even talking about the Cowboy game, I think all of the scores may be a liitle high, and the Fins game will be a battle for sure.
bigbrewster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006   #14
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

you know i thought we had a pretty good recieving core, but ESPN ranked us at #20th. I mean come on AJ, Moulds, is enough for me, but add D.D to that cause he is such a threat catching the ball and making plays and J.P now to help the tight end position, that will all open stuff up fou E.M and A.J, and i figured we were at least a top 10. Hmmm is it just me our does houston teams never get any respect, we go to the world series last year, and the sucking chicago cubs still get more air time then the poor stros.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006   #15
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If pulls that off that would end the Colts season and I guarantee that. Without Manning, sorry you Colts fans, The Indianapolis Colts will NOT reach the playoffs and that would be remarkable, IMO, as for others as well.
I don't want to see Peyton hurt. He's a quality guy. I just want to see us beat him. Sacks, interceptions, rushes, fumbles....that's all good. Hurting his pride would do more to him than physical pain. Whipping the Colts would be a big break-through for the Texans. We've got to do that to get to the next level.

Last edited by mike moffat; 07-02-2006 at 10:26 AM.
mike moffat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006   #16
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

I think playing against Washington will be hard, but they lost Lavar Arrington so who knows
DominickDavisFan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006   #17
carter08
truth.

Rep Power: 70 carter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respectedcarter08 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to carter08

I'll break out some VooDoo dolls for these games. Guarantee a Texans win
carter08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006   #18
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

You know... I am thinking the worst team getting the easier schedule is a crock.
Old 07-02-2006   #19
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Dolphins were amazing at the end of last year minus Daunte Culpepper.

I have a feeling they'll be the AFC East winner this year, and it'll be a lot closer game than 17-6.
Yea, Dolphins fans are excited about this season. I actually have $200 in bets with 3 different people on this Dolphins, Texans game in week 4.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006   #20
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 234554 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominickDavisFan76
I think playing against Washington will be hard, but they lost Lavar Arrington so who knows
They weren't using him anyway. He was riding the pine for several games last year and they didn't miss him at all. They're D is going to be tough.

They've made a lot of changes on offense that should make them explosive as hell. I'm just hoping that their O hasn't jelled by the time we play them.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read