Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-01-2006   #1
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Rejoice ! TC starts this month !

It's been a long 6 months since the Texans even had their pads on, and even
though its been a very eventful offseason, we're all very impatient to see
what the Texans can actually assemble on the field from this array of players
acquired in the Draft and FA to go along with the vets that will be retained.
Just knowing that Kubiack, Sherman, & Co. will soon produce a real depth chart will begin to answer many of our questions about the progress of individual players. We could easily have half a dozen new starters on offense,
and maybe that many on defense.
For all of us really serious fans, TC is the beginning of the season when we can start to get some answers about the new team, instead of just guessing and speculating.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #2
jmerog
Veteran

Oh, sweet relief.
Old 07-01-2006   #3
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

To make everyone feel even better, the first preseason game is six short weeks from today. It will be here in the blink of an eye.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #4
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
To make everyone feel even better, the first preseason game is six short weeks from today. It will be here in the blink of an eye.
*blink*

*blink*
*blink* *blink,blink,blink*

LIAR!!!!

Old 07-01-2006   #5
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

YES!!!!!!: yahoo:
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #6
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Makes me want to play that music from the vonage commercials.
woohoo
woohoohoo
woohoo
woohoohoo
Old 07-01-2006   #7
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Its going to be a fun year.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-01-2006   #8
BlueThunder
Veteran

This preseason should be about confidence and coming into the season with a pride and high ranking...With any luck it will carry over into the season..This team has been playing without goals and we need to get these guys hungry and dedicated on reaching the top AS A TEAM!..Bottom line is this team ain't a #30 rank run defense and they bettewr find themselves before the light goes out.I better see fire in the LBers which I think I will with the freedom the 43 gives to the LBer..With the LBs we have we should be blowing things up..I'll pittition that rookie,that usually sparks the vet ..To the LBers all I ask is will you be starting?

I'm all for the staff and one of the fairest people you will ever meet but I want to see results and I want to see a team playing with heart leaving everything on the field..I'm counting tackles and plays.I want to our stars stand up because theres only so many tackles in a game and we have a deep bench..RESULTS!

As for me some may not like me but right now your not in any position!Get a top 10 ranking and you can hate me all you want!!!!!!!!!

Last thing is NFL NOT FOR LONG,,,,know it feel it and don't forget it''the three I's in coaching......

Last edited by BlueThunder; 07-01-2006 at 03:32 PM.
BlueThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #9
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueThunder
This preseason should be about confidence and coming into the season with a pride and high ranking...With any luck it will carry over into the season..This team has been playing without goals and we need to get these guys hungry and dedicated on reaching the top AS A TEAM!..Bottom line is this team ain't a #30 rank run defense and they bettewr find themselves before the light goes out.I better see fire in the LBers which I think I will with the freedom the 43 gives to the LBer..With the LBs we have we should be blowing things up..I'll pittition that rookie,that usually sparks the vet ..To the LBers all I ask is will you be starting?

I'm all for the staff and one of the fairest people you will ever meet but I want to see results and I want to see a team playing with heart leaving everything on the field..I'm counting tackles and plays.I want to our stars stand up because theres only so many tackles in a game and we have a deep bench..RESULTS!

As for me some may not like me but right now your not in any position!Get a top 10 ranking and you can hate me all you want!!!!!!!!!

Last thing is NFL NOT FOR LONG,,,,know it feel it and don't forget it''the three I's in coaching......
I think you'll get your wish. Kubes and Co. have made it a wide open competition for starting positions. That should go a long way towards lighting the proverbial fires. Remember the three R's: RESULTS, RESULTS, RESULTS.
That seems to be Kubes' main goal.
Old 07-01-2006   #10
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinSisters
*blink*

*blink*
*blink* *blink,blink,blink*

LIAR!!!!

Thats so funny.

I too can't wait to see some Texans kcik butt this year. Tired of being the push-over!

Bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #11
BlueThunder
Veteran

:brickwall :brickwall :brickwall I'm already mad and ain't nobody even done anything..
BlueThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006   #12
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164009 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Michelangelo once said "Genius is eternal patience." Since this waiting has seemed like eternity, that must make me.........and the rest of us on the Board friggin' geniuses??????..........But I guess most of you already knew that.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006   #13
Sportsfan
All Pro

What day does it start?
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006   #14
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164009 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan
What day does it start?

JULY 27
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006   #15
LoneStarState
Veteran

Maybe the Chronicle will start running some articles about the Texans soon...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read