Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

View Poll Results: Which AFC south team do you hate the most?
Colts 21 21.65%
Titans 50 51.55%
Jags 26 26.80%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2006   #1
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who is your least favorite AFC south team?

Which AFC south team gets under your skin the most? Which one would you love to see go 0-16 for the next 20 years...?
Old 06-28-2006   #2
cap1
All Pro

Rep Power: 12 cap1 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotcap1 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I picked Titians.

I still to this day have a bitter taste in my mouth from when they left. My Dad and I use to go to Oiler games. Those were some of the best times we had, becuase the main thing my father and I had in common was our love of sports (Mainly Football) and The Oilers took that from us.
Old 06-28-2006   #3
whiskeyrbl

Can't stand the Colts or the Titans, but Buds Boys get my vote,(sorry VY you are now enemy #1)
Old 06-28-2006   #4
real

It is great that VY went to the Titans...How classic is that....But my vote went to the colts...I can't stand Peyton Manning....
Old 06-28-2006   #5
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

As long as Bud Adams is alive, the Titans will always get my vote.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #6
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 44 Titan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respectedTitan "Tack" Fan is a quality contributor and well respected

So is it more of a hate towards Bud Adams than the Titans themselves? Because I see our organization as being one that is respected across the league. I can understand if you hate our owner though.
Old 06-28-2006   #7
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

I hate the Titans.
Old 06-28-2006   #8
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 13 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13

I hate them all! and i hope they all do bad
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #9
gwallaia

Rep Power: 71741 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan "Tack" Fan
So is it more of a hate towards Bud Adams than the Titans themselves? Because I see our organization as being one that is respected across the league. I can understand if you hate our owner though.
That's it in a nutshell. Bud Adams' success is not acceptable to Houston sports fans. If the Titans fail, Bud Adams fails. That's what's important.

We are among the "Them"
Old 06-28-2006   #10
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Which team do I dislike the most? Jags
Which team do I want to go 0-16 each season. Titans

Bud Adams deserves nothing but mental torture until he returns to Houston for good. Yes...in a burial plot.
Old 06-28-2006   #11
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia
That's it in a nutshell. Bud Adams' success is not acceptable to Houston sports fans. If the Titans fail, Bud Adams fails. That's what's important.
hmmm.. not for me. The Titans and Colts would still be and will forever be hand me down cheap organizations. Not only are the Irsays and Adams cursed, so are their communities that supported them and that continue to support them.

Gutless saps, ring worms them all.

Jacksonville and Houston are the flag bearers of men, glory, and honour in this division. You know communities that do things the right and honourable way. Have 15 straight Super Bowls in Nashville, you are still .... what's the word for it? Ah yes the family environment.

Let's just say a Jezebel amongst her own treasure. Nothing she could earn that wasn't given to her.
Old 06-28-2006   #12
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

So when Bud Adams dies will you still despise the Titans?

And you've got to admit, Jacksonville has BY FAR the most annoying fans. Go to any of their forums, they are ridiculous. They might be the L.A. Jags if they don't start going to their games.
Old 06-28-2006   #13
gwallaia

Quote:
After the parade and celebration in downtown Houston is complete. We'll give the Titans a break

We are among the "Them"
Old 06-28-2006   #14
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

Quote:

And you've got to admit, Jacksonville has BY FAR the most annoying fans. Go to any of their forums, they are ridiculous. They might be the L.A. Jags if they don't start going to their games.
Look cousin, don't take this wrong, but look at it this way. If you come home and find your girl in the sack with another dude, it took two bad calls for something to go drastically wrong.

Last edited by TwinSisters; 06-28-2006 at 10:57 AM.
TwinSisters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #15
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinSisters
Look cousin, don't take this the wrong, but look at it this way. If you come home and find your girl in the sack with another dude, it took two bad calls for something to go drastically wrong.
Old 06-28-2006   #16
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79917 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinSisters
Jacksonville and Houston are the flag bearers of men, glory, and honour in this division. You know communities that do things the right and honourable way.
You must not remember that Jacksonville tried to take the Oilers a few years before Nashville did. I still remember the full page ad with a big picture of Bud Adams with "We Love You Bud" and a kiss on it. It's how Adams blackmailed the city into renovating (and ruining) the Astrodome.

I voted Nashville. My hatred may wane once Bud is gone, but right now I'll never forgive them for ruining my passion for the NFL. As hard as I try, it'll never be the same.
Old 06-28-2006   #17
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Quote:
The city of Nashville put up the money to pay Bud Adams. The people of Tennesse did not petition the NFL for an expansion franchise, they robbed another city's. It took two parties to make a deal. The Devil doesn't work alone.
Old 06-28-2006   #18
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Rivers
You must not remember that Jacksonville tried to take the Oilers a few years before Nashville did. I still remember the full page ad with a big picture of Bud Adams with "We Love You Bud" and a kiss on it. It's how Adams blackmailed the city into renovating (and ruining) the Astrodome.

I voted Nashville. My hatred may wane once Bud is gone, but right now I'll never forgive them for ruining my passion for the NFL. As hard as I try, it'll never be the same.
No, I remember it. Jacksonville stands guilty of winking at another man's wife, Nashville ... well that is different.
Old 06-28-2006   #19
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

The Titans...for soooooo many reasons.

I'd be very surprised if the Titans fall below 50% on this board. Too much history with that franchise and owner in this town.

The only team I hate more is the Dallas Cowboys. I'll never give in to the dark side, NEVER!

ps. When Bud passes, I'll still dislike the Titans. Division rival and all. And I won't celebrate his passing...that's just too morbid for me. (Plus, Bud did vote in favor of giving the Texans to Houston, IIRC). I will, however, sing the old Houston Oiler fight song in his honor.
Old 06-28-2006   #20
Titan "Tack" Fan
Hall of Fame

So I guess Indianapolis stole Baltimore's team and L.A. stole Brooklyn's team. And we can't forget Dallas stealing Minnesota's team. What about Atlanta stealing Milwaukee's team?

Bud might suck but the city of Nashville can't be held responsible. Who wouldn't want an NFL team?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read