Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-25-2006   #1
phil2366
Rookie

Default Demeco Ryans Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziz2qIa-mSc

As if I have not posted enough stuff .
Old 06-25-2006   #2
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i love it, we got alot of stand up guys this draft, cant wait for the season to start
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006   #3
marroncito
Rookie

With all the news that the Bengals are making, it makes me grateful that we've drafted players like Demeco
marroncito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006   #4
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

TOP VIII

Hmmm. I always though the Top VIII award was for girls. Eli Manning won it.

Peyton, Drew Brees, Grant Winstrom, Chad Pennington, Barber, Wuerfful.

Derrick Brooks and Gino Torretta ??

Not sure now though.

Last edited by TwinSisters; 06-25-2006 at 11:45 PM.
TwinSisters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006   #5
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

The more I learn about this guy the more I'm excited about his prospects. I'm actually looking forward to see him play more compared to Mario Williams. I want both to excel but there's something about Ryans that makes it easy to root for him and you have a feeling that he's going to come in and make a significant impact on your team.
Old 06-25-2006   #6
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Seeing that just makes me love the DeMeco pick that much more!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #7
goodnews boy
Rookie

Default Nice guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil2366
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziz2qIa-mSc

As if I have not posted enough stuff .
Is it just me or does Ryans and Super Mario lack a mean streak?
goodnews boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-27-2006   #8
Rovator
Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnews boy
This video of DeMeco is a pretty mean hit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRiDy...demeco%20ryans
Rovator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #9
Hutch13
List of demands

Rep Power: 13 Hutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVPHutch13 was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Hutch13

just another reason to root for Demeco Ryans, what a classy guy.
Hutch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #10
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2409 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it would be safe to say that most linebackers and defensive lineman have mean streaks.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #11
LBC_Justin
All Pro

Rep Power: 11 LBC_Justin is a Pro BowlerLBC_Justin is a Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnews boy
you don't have to have a criminal record or be a academic moron to have a mean streak.

from what I have seen of both guys neither lacks anything on the field.
LBC_Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006   #12
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

No doubt this guy should have been sombody's #1 pick. I think he will do great things on this team, and be in the running for DROY.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #13
TexanFanInCC
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to TexanFanInCC Send a message via Yahoo to TexanFanInCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario
No doubt this guy should have been sombody's #1 pick. I think he will do great things on this team, and be in the running for DROY.
well is it me, or is there a logjam at LB now?

demeco ryans
kailee wong
morlon greenwood
shantee orr
sam cowart

3 guys start, who will they be

demeco, wong, greenwood.

shantee orr in some pass downs, cowart in some run downs.

our defensive personnel is scary cool to dream about, as long as mario lives up to hype and demeco does as well.
Old 06-28-2006   #14
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFanInCC
well is it me, or is there a logjam at LB now?
I see a logjam of below-average talent at LB, unless Greenwood can return to his pre-Fangio form and Cowart has a career year. Linebacker seems to be a big concern at the moment. Ryans could change all of that very quickly.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #15
srstex
Veteran

Default Defense

If the front four do their thing the linebackers will be free-er (?) to pursue plays. Greenwood had over 100 tackles last year, didn't he?
I have said it before, with Richard Smith at the helm of our defense, we are in good shape.

I agree 9-7
srstex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006   #16
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srstex
I have said it before, with Richard Smith at the helm of our defense, we are in good shape.
Last time I checked SRSTEX, Richard Smith will be on the sidelines this year.
I dunno....but I think LB is our biggest mystery in terms of what kind of
talent and experience we can put toghether from our current roster for this Fall.
We have a promishing young player in Ryans, but he is a rookie.
The FA Cowert we got to play MLB is already bangeg-up, and no body has put the pads on yet. No surprise though, he comes with a history of injuries.
And maybe our best LB, Kailee Wong, is still recovering from a season ending knee injury and his whole status for this year as a result is very uncertain.
The rest of the potential LBs are a bunch of former college DEs who were tweeners with only experience playing in the 3-4, but we're converting to the
4-3 this year.
Now this all may turn out OK, but right now we've got a lot of really big questions marks for our LB group.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read