Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-19-2006   #1
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default Ragone now at 4th string?

Ragone has some work cut out for him, looks like he went from 3rd string to 4th. Wishing him the best of luck though.

Quote:
Bengals | Ragone not seeing many reps
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 10:00:36 -0700

Chick Ludwig, of the Dayton Daily News, reports Cincinnati Bengals QB Dave Ragone is waiting in the wings behind QBs Carson Palmer, Anthony Wright and Doug Johnson. "I was told it's just a process of me learning as much as I can and knowing I'm not going to get that many reps," Ragone said.
from KFFL... just so we can move the VY threads down some.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe he'll be like Jason Garett with the Cowboys and win multiple Super Bowls as a backup. I would have liked those Super Bowls to come with the Texans though.

On a side note he can't complain too much. If I remember correctly, they showed a picture of him and his girlfriend in the Chronicle last year. Talk about hot...
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006   #3
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam
On a side note he can't complain too much. If I remember correctly, they showed a picture of him and his girlfriend in the Chronicle last year. Talk about hot...
Geeezz, you think he's hot? Wow, talk about low standards. LOL

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #4
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
Geeezz, you think he's hot? Wow, talk about low standards. LOL
Well when I saw her picture in the Chronicle she wasn't bad looking. Finding her on the internet made me reconsider.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #5
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

He's not 4th string anymore Good for him

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read