Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-16-2006   #1
rams-rule
Rookie

Default whats up guys?

how are you all doing?
Old 06-16-2006   #2
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

So far so good. What about ram's camp went?
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006   #3
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

sup.
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006   #4
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 39634 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 06-17-2006   #5
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72472 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

We're real optimistic about Kubiak - what's the feeling on Linehan?
Old 06-18-2006   #6
rams-rule
Rookie

I went to see the rams practice on the 9th. they looked real good on Offense and really good on defense. and i think linehan is the right man for the job, hopefully he will get steven jackson the ball more. how are the texans looking so far?

Old 06-18-2006   #7
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72472 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rams-rule
I went to see the rams practice on the 9th. they looked real good on Offense and really good on defense. and i think linehan is the right man for the job, hopefully he will get steven jackson the ball more. how are the texans looking so far?
Much better. I think some of our previous players will start to reach their potentials and we've made some good pick-ups. Regardless of our record this coming season, I think we'll be far more exciting to watch and very competitive. As much as anything, I think Kubiak and staff are instilling a winning attitude.

We'll see what happens as the off-season progresses.
Old 06-18-2006   #8
rams-rule
Rookie

D.D has to love kubiak being the HC, he will probaly pile up 2,000 yards in his run first system, anyway i hope you guys make the playoffs this year.
Old 06-18-2006   #9
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Quote:
D.D has to love kubiak being the HC, he will probaly pile up 2,000 yards in his run first system, anyway i hope you guys make the playoffs this year.

We're hoping for the playoffs too, but our schedule looks brutal but I guess thats why they play the game instead of going by previous years or rosters.
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006   #10
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Even If We Fall Short By 1-2 Games I Stll Be Happy We Made Progress!
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006   #11
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
Even If We Fall Short By 1-2 Games I Stll Be Happy We Made Progress!
I think we all will be very happy that a FORWARD progress was made if we come up a game or two short...especially if we can hand the colts an L for the first time in our brief history
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006   #12
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 11 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

Quote:
I dont think DD could rush for that much, but it would get us some respect from the EastCoastSportsPropogandaNetwork

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006   #13
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You guys got a special back in that guy, very good Running Back.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006   #14
Scottyboy
Veteran

9-7 or 10-6, If we can get past Indy this year! 10-6 will get us in!
Scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006   #15
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Quote:
What is the scoop about Ragone up there? Why didn't you guys pick him up off of waivers for free rather than wait until the Bengals had him and then trade a conditional pick for him?
Old 06-28-2006   #16
rams-rule
Rookie

i dont know? thats linehan for ya.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read