Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-16-2006   #1
WILLIEG
Veteran

Default Friday's Meeting...

I read either last week or a couple weeks ago that today after ending the second mini camp that GK and the rest of the staff were going to have a meeting about some changes that they needed to address. Does anyone have a clue to some of the concerns they might address. Who is likely to be traded or picked up to add more compettion to the roster before training camp begins in July? Could there be a package deal in the works? So, if anyone has any thoughts into what might or might not take place during this time frame feel free to voice your opinion.
WILLIEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I think your best bet will be to just check all the threads concerning the Michael Bennett thread, or as we list people who are available.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006   #3
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

I would guess the most pressing issue would be our #2 CB, I don't know if they'll really be looking to trade anyone right now unless a nice offer is made to us, I could see them cutting a few people that they don't think have a chance at making our final roster and waiting to see what other players are released from other teams.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006   #4
Scottyboy
Veteran

Look for us to cut a few Defenders... Wades gone too!
Scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read