Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-15-2006   #1
RWBinJax
Rookie

Default Think you will do well

As a Jaguar fan, I believe you have definitely improved your team. I expect you to be very competive this year.

Good luck to you, except aganst us.
RWBinJax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks, Jags fan. I believe we'll have a great year and the beginning of a new empire under Kubiak.

I hope you're team does well, too (of course, except against us!). While I normally would not provide positive words to a division rival, I simply hate the Titans and Colts so much that I can only hope you sweep both of those teams this season.

We always play each other well, and they are games I look forward to. Good luck to you.
Old 06-15-2006   #3
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 146868 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBinJax
As a Jaguar fan, I believe you have definitely improved your team. I expect you to be very competive this year.

thanks. any way i can bribe yall into having stroud & henderson sit out vs the texans? c'mon, it'd keep them fresh & rested for when yall play the colts.
Old 06-15-2006   #4
mike230765
Rookie

I agree with DB. Beat the crap out of the colts and titans and while your at it kick the cowgirls ***** also.
mike230765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006   #5
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

We will eat ur jags
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006   #6
rafterticket
Veteran

Quote:
As a Jaguar fan, I believe you have definitely improved your team. I expect you to be very competitive this year.

Good luck to you, except against us.
I hope no one gives me a lot of grief over this, but I used to root for the Jags before the Texans began. They have been a pretty good franchise throughout their existence.

I hope you guys finish second in the division next year, with a 4-2 record.
Old 06-16-2006   #7
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 11 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

Quote:

Thank You, You are one of the more classy jags fan I've seen, Thank you, and good luck with the season, and hope for some exciting match ups this year!

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-16-2006   #8
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 39634 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks RWB, may our two teams be very competitive this year. Good Luck this year as well.
Old 06-16-2006   #9
srstex
Veteran

Default Jags R Us

Before this love fest gets out of hand, I love the Texans and two years ago the Texans D injured Byron, twice in one year. You need to know not just recent history I am sure that Byron remembers.
srstex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006   #10
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

You think we owned you before waite untill this year..........mario Byron...........
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006   #11
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thank you. But, I'll have to take you to task on this. We're gonna get you this year. Good luck with your season. However, I hope you have a crappy time when you play us.
Old 06-17-2006   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafterticket
I hope no one gives me a lot of grief over this, but I used to root for the Jags before the Texans began. They have been a pretty good franchise throughout their existence.

I hope you guys finish second in the division next year, with a 4-2 record.

Note to self:
Remember to give rarterticket a lot of grief over this.

I want be too harsh, at least you left the litter box for the Bullpen!
Old 06-17-2006   #13
HomeBred_Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 HomeBred_Texan is a Pro BowlerHomeBred_Texan is a Pro Bowler

I even bought a Jag's sweat shirt the first year they came out cause I thought the colors were purty....

Go Battle Red Day...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read