Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-12-2006   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The ultimate Mario Williams compendium

Everything you would want to know about Mario (other than how he is gonna do next year) is contained in today's blogpost that was just put up: Fanblog: Texans

There is a really good article about him in high school that I am not sure has been posted here. And factual odds and ends you might find interesting if you don't know them already.

And a little bit of Chronic smackdown.

Hope you enjoy it.
Old 06-12-2006   #2
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 141004 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Chick , I will forever use the term "Stupid Dummyhead " when refering to Richard Justice ... it just fits .
Old 06-12-2006   #3
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 10 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

Texans_Chick, you dont need to be righting a fan blog......You need to be the head sportswriter, what you write is better than what three baboons at the Chronicle's Sports Section Write!

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006   #4
Tex Trenches
Veteran

Your dedication to our Texans is much appreciated.
Old 06-12-2006   #5
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Stephanie, that piece was great. Great. You can't buy the passion you have for the players, the team, and the game. If you could buy it, McClain & Justice would be readable.
Old 06-12-2006   #6
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Truly a Masterpiece.
Old 06-12-2006   #7
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks y'all. A lot of that has been a little pent-up for a while. I could have probably made it twice as long.

But I figure since at least one of the Chronicle sports editors read my blog, I have to do my best to try to get them to give us more of the news we crave.

Old 06-12-2006   #8
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
I could have probably made it twice as long.
DO IT!

Seriously, post it here if you have to.
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006   #9
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

I had a great post, tuned into the same vibe that you were writing in...in my unique FILOgirl style of prose.

Then I let it go.

Why?

It was good! Talked of 'media hype, spoonfed to the sheeple', trust in Kubes for having a pair and high-fiving your 'how it is' style. One of my better posts.

But I was afraid it would have been too much for the Chronic. Those here know of my 'no excuses' way of thought, the Chronic crowd aren't conditioned to my ways and logic yet.

Great blog! Keep up the great work!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006   #10
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

That was a great read, thanks for that!
Farough is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006   #11
HOOK'EM
Veteran

Thanks Chick- That was GREAT, I can't wait for the season to start!
HOOK'EM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006   #12
Eyeguy
Veteran

Chick,
OUTSTANDING!
Best article I have read this off season
Old 06-13-2006   #13
TK_Gamer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 TK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVPTK_Gamer was voted MVP

really impressive, that was a great read , thank you
Old 06-13-2006   #14
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Alot of people say that Mario didn't do anything when he played against a good school.

Julius Peppers didn't do anything when he came to play Texas.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006   #15
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan
DO IT!

Seriously, post it here if you have to.

There will be more. Soonish. It will make you weep.
Old 06-13-2006   #16
wicked_wayz
all blacks

thanxs a bunch chick u a real texan fan with alot of passion
Old 06-13-2006   #17
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
There will be more. Soonish. It will make you weep.
Hopefully, it will make the Chronic and John McClain weep at how incompetent they are in comparison.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006   #18
real

Great Read!!!
Old 06-14-2006   #19
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
Veteran

Chick i wrote on the fan blog and now I'll say it here too you are great and it was one on the best peices I have read.I agree with everyone that you should be on staff at the chron.Thanks for being the TRUE voice of the Texans.Great job and keep it up. And again thank you. Cant' wait for your peice on D. Ryans.
Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006   #20
U4ikrob
Guitar Junky

As posted over at the Chronic - Another great post by our official Texans Bloggette.

Great work on the story Steph - Like you I also havea lot of frustration about our local medias lack of coverage. I tried to keep it civil for the most part and appreciate your candor and information alot on Mario.

I'm really looking forward to your piece on DeMeco of course being the Bama fan I am.[goes looking for a Bama - Roll tide Elephant avatar] hmmm well I guess this is as close as we have - Kind of reminds me of DeMec on the field - Waiting to pounce...

Keep up the good work TC - looking forward to reading more from you soon at the blogspace!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read