Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-31-2006   #1
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Carson Palmer's Cornhole: Dive right in!

http://www.bengals.com/community/palmer_cornhole06.asp

enjoy!
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #2
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

thats actually a very fun and competitive game...I've seen plenty of texans fans playing at tailgates parties before a texans game (mostly aggie fans for some reason???? the boxes are aggie colors and have a&m on them)
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #3
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 29813 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayseed2002
WHAT IS THE GAME??????? I have never heard of "cornhole" to mean anything other than to have a sexual connatation.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayseed2002
WHAT IS THE GAME??????? I have never heard of "cornhole" to mean anything other than to have a sexual connatation.
yeah... why in heaven's name would i want to dive into carson palmer's cornhole?
Old 05-31-2006   #5
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 14981 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

my god y did they name it that
Old 06-01-2006   #6
Cincinnatikid
Veteran

http://www.cornholegame.org/

here is a site that explains it a bit. It started in cincinnati and has now spread across the country. Its a great tailgate game, and a great thing to play outside anywhere. Its huge in cincinnati at all sporting events and parties.
Cincinnatikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #7
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

O the madness...

Without a doubt the biggest lingual shift in the history of the English speaking world since Fred Flintstone sang about having a gay old time.

yabbadabba-doo
Old 06-01-2006   #8
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 32564 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Should you use Carson Palmer's cornhole and youths in the same sentence?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #9
Sportsfan
All Pro

Can't believe they named it that! LMAO!
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #10
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

The Great Cornholio!!!
Old 06-01-2006   #11
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Well... at least now we know what's wrong with Bengals fans... They like the cornhole.
Old 06-01-2006   #12
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Dear Mr. Palmer,

No. I would NOT like to participate in the upcoming Cornhole Classic. I can't believe you even asked.

Sincerely,

Ned Beatty
Old 06-02-2006   #13
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

I love the open letter format... that is pretty funny. Just wanted to give you some props.

Now I know why Dave Ragone was let go... he wanted to play in Palmer's Cornhole Classic.

Lordy... too bad we are not playing them this year. I wonder if you would get kicked out of the stadium for lewd behaviour if you held up Cornhole Classic signs for the Big Screen or TV?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read