Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2006   #1
HOOK'EM
Veteran

Unhappy Vince Young getting frustrated...........

On Tuesday's NFL Total Access they had Keith Bullock on the show. He was talking about how Young is getting really frustrated trying to learn the Titans plays. I guess he on the "McNair" plan (ride the pine for a couple season's) so its looks like it might be a while before we see him.
Old 05-31-2006   #2
HOOK'EM
Veteran

Default Welcome to the "Carr Show".

Great pick Bud!
Old 05-31-2006   #3
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOK'EM
On Tuesday's NFL Total Access they had Keith Bullock on the show. He was talking about how Young is getting really frustrated trying to learn the Titans plays. I guess he on the "McNair" plan (ride the pine for a couple season's) so its looks like it might be a while before we see him.
imagine that...
Old 06-01-2006   #4
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

i'm stunned.
Old 06-01-2006   #5
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

what a big crybaby.
Old 06-01-2006   #6
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
what a big crybaby.
Who ...Keith Bullock ??

Old 06-01-2006   #7
geofb
Veteran

It's not surprising the Wunder(lich) boy is having difficulty.
Sponsored links
Old 06-01-2006   #8
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not surprised at all by this. And who know if Keith Bullock is telling the truth or not??? It takes all rookie qbs sometime to learn the plays and stuff and VY is no different in that aspect. Once he gets a grasp of things he'll be just fine.
Old 06-01-2006   #9
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofb
It's not surprising the Wunder(lich) boy is having difficulty.
Do u know Vince ? Why all these personal attacks ?

Old 06-01-2006   #10
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx
Do u know Vince ? Why all these personal attacks ?
Do you know vince? Why so defensive?
Old 06-01-2006   #11
Tale Gator
________

Rep Power: 15 Tale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden coverTale Gator could be on the next Madden cover

Vince Young is the first rookie QB in the history of the NFL to ever have trouble picking up a new pro offense during a preseason mini-camp.
Old 06-01-2006   #12
HeartofHouston
Veteran

I said it long time ago that Vince Young ran a very basic one-read style offense at UT and that he would have a LONNNNG learning curve..

But of course people didnt believe me and thought he was gonna come in and throw for 3000 and run for 1000..

I'll give him another 2 or 3 years before he can actually get it together..
Old 06-01-2006   #13
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

One shouldn't read too much into this.
Old 06-01-2006   #14
real

Exclamation

Quote:
Do you know vince? Why so defensive?
Wasnt bein defensive...i just asked a question...I just wanted to know what drives a hater....For my own benifit of course....But you don't have to answer if you don't want to....

Old 06-01-2006   #15
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
One shouldn't read too much into this.
yeah, but it's fun.
Old 06-01-2006   #16
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartofHouston
I said it long time ago that Vince Young ran a very basic one-read style offense at UT and that he would have a LONNNNG learning curve..

But of course people didnt believe me and thought he was gonna come in and throw for 3000 and run for 1000..

I'll give him another 2 or 3 years before he can actually get it together..
VERY true............And everyone knows it, it will take him longer then most to get it down to were he is comfortable.

People dont understand that the NFL is the best of the best, it is NOT easy.

My brother is in HS and plays football and I always tell him to go to a College that runs a NFL type offense, so he can be ready comming out, if that is what his future holds for him.
Old 06-01-2006   #17
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wasnt bein defensive...i just asked a question...I just wanted to know what drives a hater....For my own benifit of course....But you don't have to answer if you don't want to....
Cause SOME people want to see a person fail, so they can be the first to say I told you so.

I am not a big VY guy at all but I do respect him cause he has a family and all he is trying to do is support them...........Did I agree or like some things he said while this draft deal was going on, NO, but I do not hate the guy.

Haters are haters who wish they had that kind of money and had that kind of athletic abillity and had that players life. Some like to kick a guy any time they get a chance, bible says "some people cant lay down to rest unless they made some one else feel bad or say something hurt full" (not exact words).
Old 06-01-2006   #18
c5demon
Rookie

Same problem in UT in the first season. Mack new game plan:
1. Look Left
2. Look Right
3. Run
4. Repeat on next down

No surprise
Old 06-01-2006   #19
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:

Okay, example: You like vince, right? You want to see him succeed and win superbowls, etc.

Me? I hate the guy. I want him to break both his legs and fall face first into a pile of crap. He's not on my team, so i want him to fail.

it's pretty simple.
Old 06-01-2006   #20
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Okay, example: You like vince, right? You want to see him succeed and win superbowls, etc.

Me? I hate the guy. I want him to break both his legs and fall face first into a pile of crap. He's not on my team, so i want him to fail.

it's pretty simple.
I thought we stopped this stuff, Mods? What does this have to do with football?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read