Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

View Poll Results: Who will win the AFC South?!
Houston Texans 7 21.21%
Tennessee Titans 1 3.03%
Indianapolis Colts 22 66.67%
Jacksonville Jaguars 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2006   #1
johnny_tlmn

Post What Do You Think?!

Duh it has to be the almighty Texans. You know i actually see them making a run for the AFC championship this year that will cool even more better to the superbowl.

Old 05-22-2006   #2
WiiBrawler
WiiMan

Rep Power: 10 WiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballotWiiBrawler is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via MSN to WiiBrawler Send a message via Yahoo to WiiBrawler Send a message via Skype™ to WiiBrawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_tlmn
Duh it has to be the almighty Texans. You know I actually see them making a run for the AFC championship this year that will cool even more better to the superbowl.

Stop Drinking and posting!

Sig By Michaelm
Formerly Carr2Johnson
WiiBrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006   #3
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

my bad. meant to vote for the colts.
Old 05-23-2006   #4
4th&inches
Rookie

Voted for the colts, but I think the Texans can fool alot of teams this year!
Old 05-23-2006   #5
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Colts - till proven otherwise and depending on what they can do w/o Edge.

Jags - I see them as the only other one to knock off the Colts. But that's if they can rattle Payton like the Steelers did in the playoffs last year.

Texans - there will be improvement, but my head is noting "not yet", though my Texan heart would love a 16-0 season.

Titans - look for them in a couple of years while they rebuild from the "purge season".
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006   #6
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

The Jags have lost Jimmy Smith (one of the best WRs of all time) and are now at a huge whole at WR. Maurice Drew may be effective this year (I really don't see that happening this year) and Fred Taylor will constantly be hurt just like every other year. We can easily beat them twice a year when we didn't have a team this good and they were a playoff contender. I think we can easily pass up Jacksonville as they are on the downfall.
Old 05-23-2006   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149996 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Could ya have put a choice for NONE of the above , I just cant bring myself to place a vote for the Dolts

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-23-2006   #8
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33516 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Colts get my vote this season.
Old 05-23-2006   #9
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected

It'll probably be the Colts, just couldn't bring myself to vote for them
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006   #10
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

colts.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006   #11
colts18288
Rookie

I got to believe it's the colts, just because it's been the Colts division. However, I believe the Jags are slippin badly. This is the game where Mario will break out and become a division name. I really think if David is gien time to throw in 2 years the Texans will become a wild card contender, few years after possibly division champs. I believe this year Texans will :bananasplit: the Jags and Titans. I can't say about the Colts, Mario has a break out year and suprises everyone and you could split with us also.

Got to say good luck to you guys and your team, unless were playing each other. Then I will be thinking the same thing as you all. Except I'll be rooting for Dwight Freeny and Peyton Manning.
colts18288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006   #12
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

That's a pretty easy vote, the Colts are still the cream of the crop in the AFC South. I think we have definitely made good strides to catch up but we're not better than them yet. I think the Jaguars if anything have taken a step or two back and unless they move to L.A. I'm not sure it will get much better in the next few years, and I think we could overtake them this year. I don't think the Titans did much of anything to help themselves for this upcoming season, a couple years down the road when their young talent develops more and they don't have as much salary cap problems (assuming they fix that) then maybe they'll make a push again. My prediction for this year:

Colts: 11-13 wins
Jaguars: 7-11 wins
Texans: 6-9 wins
Titans: 4-7 wins
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read