Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-22-2006   #1
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Joppru Watch

Has Benni Joppru torn, pulled, ripped, blownout or otherwise injured himself yet? Is he learning the offense? I really hope to see this guy play in a regular season game. Good luck to ya, Benni:bananasplit:
Old 05-22-2006   #2
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think he's injured himself yet. But it does seem like tight ends around the league have constantly been injured for whatever reason lately.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006   #3
stevo3883
All Pro

straight off the presses, we have found some raw footage of the "Joppru" going out for a pass
Old 05-22-2006   #4
U4ikrob
Guitar Junky

ROFL _ Man thats some good stuff!!! - LOL - Seriously hope Bennie gets his - Jets - working this season. What would be completely ironic would be for him to have a major comeback now that Capers and staff are all gone. Hmmm maybe he really secretly knew the Texans stunk so he got"injured" so he could wait it out for a new coach.
Hmmm hmmmm conspiracy theories you say???

You never know maybe Bennies a much better player then we think. So far he's gotten paid for a few years of working out while gettign ready for the Kubes offense and now hes ready to bust out!! hmmm

Havea good year Bennie - you deserve to at least have one before you retire with all that phat cash youve been banking!! So come in and help us win a few games!! I'm sure Mr. Mcnair wouldnt mind
Old 05-22-2006   #5
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

So will Bennie get a standing O when he catches his first pass? Or when he hits the field?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006   #6
U4ikrob
Guitar Junky

I know I'll be clapping for him if he makes it on the field in a regular season game. IMO He still has a long way to go to remove the doubts about him at this point.
Old 05-22-2006   #7
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't remember(and am too lazy to look up) his contract, but when he makes his 1st regular season campaign, he'll have one heckuva $$ per catch ratio. I'm hoping he stays healthy and proves himself!!
Sponsored links
Old 05-22-2006   #8
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED
So will Bennie get a standing O when he catches his first pass? Or when he hits the field?
It'll be a mini-miracle so he should get one. He broke one too many mirrors in his short life. Poor Bennie.
Old 05-22-2006   #9
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED
I think this a good suggestion. Being that I have to watch games on TV I could see it now. Bennie catches a simple 5 yard pass or something and the announcers say something like " and the Houston fans celebrate a rare sight of advancing the football."

I think it would be awesome and very deservingly so, even if the dude doesn't make the team.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006   #10
Goldeagle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 Goldeagle is a Pro BowlerGoldeagle is a Pro Bowler
Send a message via Yahoo to Goldeagle

Id be afraid the applause would blow his ear drum or something
Goldeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006   #11
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13222 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo3883
straight off the presses, we have found some raw footage of the "Joppru" going out for a pass
Morning coffee all over the place, thanks for the wake-upp'er

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read