Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-20-2006   #1
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881
Default Mario Williams to be on The Pulse

Super Mario is going to be on the pulse on ESPNews. I just saw it in the little ahead box on the bottom ticker. He should be on within the next 45 minutes.
Old 05-20-2006   #2
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 34380 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

I was just about to post this....so TexanFan, i know have to kill you.
Old 05-20-2006   #3
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316
I was just about to post this....so TexanFan, i know have to kill you.
So, uh, where do you want to do this. Let's just get it over lol
Old 05-20-2006   #4
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

He's on now...
Old 05-20-2006   #5
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

for those of missed, what was said?
Old 05-20-2006   #6
Tex Trenches
Veteran

Someone please que us in.
Old 05-20-2006   #7
Specter
Rookie

I missed it too, I was watching the Yankees-Mets game.........
Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-20-2006   #8
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd love for him to pull a Hulk Hogan and just rant to the camera like a pro wrestler would.

Something to the effect of:

"Every time I hear that I was a draft mistake, or even if I sense that a reporter or opposing player thinks I am a draft mistake, I promise you I will make someone pay for it. And chances are, it'll be the other team's QB. And even if I don;t hear those things, or even if I don't sense disrespect from reporters or opposing players, I am STILL going to hunt down the other team's player and I am going to go Nintendo on their rears. Out."

And he drops the mic and rips off his shirt as he yells at the camera.

That'd be worth watching.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006   #9
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

First off I think they might be playing the interview again I think they said something about it.

Basically, Mario said that he will be a working machine and that he will do the best he can. When asked the QB he'd most like to get for his first sack, he said Vince Young . He said that his objective was to sack every QB in the league. He seemed like he is very happy to play for us. He said the fans have treated him very well and that it is the opposite of what the media has made it out to be.
Old 05-20-2006   #10
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881
First off I think they might be playing the interview again I think they said something about it.

Basically, Mario said that he will be a working machine and that he will do the best he can. When asked the QB he'd most like to get for his first sack, he said Vince Young . He said that his objective was to sack every QB in the league. He seemed like he is very happy to play for us. He said the fans have treated him very well and that it is the opposite of what the media has made it out to be.
Let's hope not! I'm hoping McNabb is his 1st victim. Houston doesn't play the Titans until the 7th game!
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006   #11
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 143924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshafer_1976
I'd love for him to pull a Hulk Hogan and just rant to the camera like a pro wrestler would.

"Every time I hear that I was a draft mistake, or even if I sense that a reporter or opposing player thinks I am a draft mistake, I promise you I will make someone pay for it. And chances are, it'll be the other team's QB. And even if I don;t hear those things, or even if I don't sense disrespect from reporters or opposing players, I am STILL going to hunt down the other team's player and I am going to go Nintendo on their rears. Out."

This should be one of those Mastercard Priceless commercials. #1 Overall pick, $65M, new uniform $300. Your #1 pick pulling a Hulk Hogan on national TV. Priceless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006   #12
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You had me going there for a little while brother, I thought he acctually said that. That was good.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006   #13
Scottyboy
Veteran

Talking

Omg ! That was freakin Funny! That would be greeeatt!
Scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006   #14
Smash_Mouth_Mario
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 Smash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVPSmash_Mouth_Mario was voted MVP

Quote:

LOL!

Hell yeah!

Houston Texans Big Mistake - Ha ha! NOT!
Smash_Mouth_Mario is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read