Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Mario's toe hurt?

Ok, I read on another thread that Mario's toe wasn't doing too good. That it was bandaged up during some marketing tour or something. I've heard he's been good in practice so what's up with the toe. Is this valid or is it just rumor?

I read the same thing.

All players have some nagging injury or something, just the way it goes.

I don't think it something to worry about, just a part of the game.

F-minus67

Veteran
He might be wearing ill fitting cleats, or they just aren't broken in yet. Because that happened to me when ever I wore new cleats.

phantom17 said:
I hope this not Yao Ming part deux, when yer big man has toe troubles. Hope he will be fine!:whip: :bananasplit:
Yeah, when I read that Yao was the first thing that popped in mind. However now that I think about it something like that would be newsworthy. So after much thought I think I shouldn't have blown it out of proportion. Go Texans!!

phantom17 said:
I hope this not Yao Ming part deux, when yer big man has toe troubles. Hope he will be fine!:whip: :bananasplit:
Me too. I thought, uh ohh. I figured that if it got worse he could get surgery like Yao and come back and kick azz. That's if it gets worse.

cbnjwill

Waterboy
did someone say that new cleats were causing pain in marios feet and this was the reason for his poor performanc?man thats unbelievable

michaelm

vox nihili
cbnjwill said:
did someone say that new cleats were causing pain in marios feet and this was the reason for his poor performanc?man thats unbelievable

What's unbelievable is that you could revive a thread that has been dead for three months and apply it to a game that happened 30 some-odd hours ago...

Mario had his ingrown toenails removed in May(?) because they were infected.

HJam72

Hall of Fame
Well, I heard he got the flu one time about 10 yrs. ago. Hope that's not holdin' 'em back. :)

HJam72

Hall of Fame
See, that's what they should've checked before drafting him. We don't want people with long-term health problems on this team--or is that discrimination? :confused: