Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-18-2006   #1
mapleleaf
Veteran

Default What teams do you like other than the Texans?

As for me...

New York Giants (most of you have already known)
Buffalo Bills
New Orleans Saints
St. Louis Rams
Tampa Bay Buccaners
Pittsburgh Steelers
Green Bay Packers

Last edited by mapleleaf; 05-18-2006 at 10:12 PM.
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #2
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

me...

KC Chiefs
Chicago Bears
Miami Dolphins
Philly Eagles
Carolina Panthers
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #3
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

I don't really care about any other teams...if I had a second best team, it would probably be the Carolina Panthers. Then it is the Chicago Bears (do I really have a choice ) My worst team is probably the Packers and I don't really like the Redskins as Joe Gibbs left racing to go and coach them (stupid traitor )
Old 05-18-2006   #4
gsbtxn
Veteran

Whoever is playing the Titans and whoever is playing the Cowboys.
Adoptor of Eric Winston #73
gsbtxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #5
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

i dont really like any other teams than the texans.. although i follow the lions cuz they are so close to me.

i tend to root for certain players than teams. Mostly those outta ND..
Farough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #6
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

The VY Titans!

Old 05-18-2006   #7
wicked_wayz
all blacks

ravens hard im a ray lewis fan
Old 05-18-2006   #8
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Packers

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #9
sk8termom
Rookie

My favorite team is the Steelers, 2nd favorite is the Texans (but y'all already know that!) I also kind of like Carolina.
sk8termom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #10
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsbtxn
Whoever is playing the Titans and whoever is playing the Cowboys.
What happens when they play each other?

My girlfriends favorate team is Pittsburgh... so I gotta go with them <- So cool
Old 05-18-2006   #11
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't root for another AFC team, but my fav. team in the NFC is the Panthers, I like their coach, I like Jake Delhomme (I like underdogs), and I like their gritty team.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #12
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx
My girlfriends favorate team is Pittsburgh... so I gotta go with them <- So cool
I'm almost certain thats against some kind of Man Law.

If its not, I purpose that you can't let your girlfriend sway your opinion of a football team, if theres no objections........Man Law.

- Edmund Burke
Old 05-18-2006   #13
Sportsfan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman40
The VY Titans!

Me too, i'm sure we're one of the few on here that will admit we are Titan fans. I've followed them ever since they left H-town.
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #14
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the 33rd NFL team:

You da man, dre!!!
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #15
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
I'm almost certain thats against some kind of Man Law.

If its not, I purpose that you can't let your girlfriend sway your opinion of a football team, if theres no objections........Man Law.
Her dad likes the Steelers too, besides, I never said I had anything against them HELL I could be falling for them, they will never take my #1 spot, .... can't blame me for getting on her pops good side can you?
Old 05-18-2006   #16
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

I grew up a 49ers fan during the Montana/Rice days but somewhat lost interest when they let all of their talented players go, then the Texans came into existence. A small part of me would still like to see the 49ers get back to being a playoff team and they are in the NFC so they wouldn't have to compete with the Texans unless both made it to the Super Bowl, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I also used to somewhat like the Broncos and Chiefs, but since they are AFC teams I can't really root for them.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #17
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx
can't blame me for getting on her pops good side can you?
Ah...The old Butter up the dad through, "the I like your team too", trick

That is most certainly not against any Man Laws, you are cleared of violating any Man Laws.

- Edmund Burke
Old 05-18-2006   #18
AtheGreat
Veteran

I seem to always find myself rooting for Carolina or KC. Always been a fan of Preist (even though his time is about up) and i think Dellhome is a really underated QB.
AtheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #19
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
Ah...The old Butter up the dad through, "the I like your team too", trick

That is most certainly not against any Man Laws, you are cleared of violating any Man Laws.
I'm lucky he doesn't come to this message board Unless he just joined
Old 05-18-2006   #20
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Nobody else. Everyone else is the enemy.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read