Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2006   #121
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
Can we get this man a beat? He is AJ the Whimsical Linguistic Poet-terrorist.
What, you're reading Kerouac or some other hippie right now?
Old 05-30-2006   #122
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
I think that this picture shows that Flanagan is a true leader - almost everyone is looking at him, and McKinney even has his hair pushed up from his ear so he can hear.

Either that or he just broke some mega-wind (which would also explain McKinney's hair).
I can't spread the rep, but that is a funny post.

Lady: Waiter can you please not seat us next to the man who snarffed and has milk coming out of his nose?
Man in distance: I am addicted to this message board. I am not an animal.
Old 05-30-2006   #123
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
I think a snapshot image without context is a bit more difficult to interpret than what's processed when you personally witness a person's response or reaction to a given stimulus.
Carr and Dre after being asked if they like the Offense of the last 4 years better then this year................Atleast thats what I heard............

Last edited by Hulk75; 05-30-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #124
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14067 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
I can't spread the rep, but that is a funny post.

Lady: Waiter can you please not seat us next to the man who snarffed and has milk coming out of his nose?
Man in distance: I am addicted to this message board. I am not an animal.
I did it for you

and I did one for Aj's incredibly poetic inspirational piece. ipip for short
Old 05-30-2006   #125
NFLforher
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos
Pictures from todays OTA (organized team activities) have been posted...Go take a look...
Player Practice

Thank you! I enjoy your site a lot.
NFLforher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #126
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Charles Spencer practicing with the team right now? I have yet to see him in a single pic and as big as he is listed I doubt I could miss him. Anyone have any info on this?
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #127
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAddict
Is Charles Spencer practicing with the team right now? I have yet to see him in a single pic and as big as he is listed I doubt I could miss him. Anyone have any info on this?
Spencer is practicing with the team. I've heard he's doing better than Winston, but it's early. They both need some work.
Old 05-31-2006   #128
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I would prefer hands on hips rather than hands on knees.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #129
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
I think I would prefer hands on hips rather than hands on knees.
After careful study of this controversial photo, I have come to the conclusion that the players were caught "mid-Macarena*", and therefore:

Babin can't dance!

*I could be wrong - maybe they were caught "mid-Time Warp"

Last edited by Runner; 05-31-2006 at 02:14 PM.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #130
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
After careful study of this controversial photo, I have come to the conclusion that the players were caught "mid-Macarena*", and therefore:

Babin can't dance!

from what I hear from multiple sources...you may be right about this one.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006   #131
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
from what I hear from multiple sources...you may be right about this one.
uh oh...
Old 05-31-2006   #132
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

As long as it isn't back to 2005.
Old 06-01-2006   #133
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Babin can't dance!

My sources actually tell me that Casserly was trying to recapture the fun bunch mentality and was blasting the Isely Brother's "Shout" and Babin was actually doing the Gator. Some of the other highlights of Cass' "Pump up the Fun," that were not captured on film were: Face Painting with Bennie Joppru, Macrame 101 with Robaire and advanced Two Stepping with David and AJ.
Old 06-01-2006   #134
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Quote:
My sources actually tell me that Casserly was trying to recapture the fun bunch mentality and was blasting the Isely Brother's "Shout" and Babin was actually doing the Gator. Some of the other highlights of Cass' "Pump up the Fun," that were not captured on film were: Face Painting with Bennie Joppru, Macrame 101 with Robaire and advanced Two Stepping with David and AJ.
Don't forget the bunny hop.

Old 06-01-2006   #135
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

The long offseason has obviously caused everyone to go BOING!

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #136
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
The long offseason has obviously caused everyone to go BOING!
It has, but this persiflage is better than the pre-draft bickering.
Old 06-01-2006   #137
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

Wait if they are showing Kailee.... does that mean he isnt getting cut today?
DominickDavisFan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #138
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14067 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominickDavisFan76
Wait if they are showing Kailee.... does that mean he isnt getting cut today?
Why would you want him cut? He's a quality LB, one of our few.
Old 06-01-2006   #139
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Pictures from todays OTA have been posted...There are not as many as normal today since theey were in the bubble and that place makes it very hard to get good pictures. Go take a look...
Player Practice

See all of them here 2006 Preseason
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006   #140
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the shots!
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read