Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2006   #61
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED
Anyone else notice Moulds is bigger than Bennie and Bennie is supposed to be a tight end?
Moulds is a freak, you can't really compare the two
Old 05-19-2006   #62
SnakeOilTanker
Veteran

Is it gay that we are all over these men's bodies lol

not that there is anything wrong with being gay
SnakeOilTanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #63
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeOilTanker
Is it gay that we are all over these men's bodies lol

not that there is anything wrong with being gay
so... where's a swinger like yourself hanging out on a friday like this ?

jk btw, don't get all gitty now
Old 05-19-2006   #64
Texansbacker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan281
I didn't know Putz had a beer belly like that...
Putzier, #89, has failed the test where you look at a player and say he looks like an NFL caliber player. Hopefully, his conditioning is not indicitive of his play.

Looking at the pictures, every one with Putz in the background, he looks like a slouch, disinterested, and certainly not a model NFL tight-end.

How much did we pay that guy? He certainly cashed his check and went straight to celebrate without remembering to hit the gym.

We could sure use him.

Now Peek, he could provide Putz some lessons on how to train. A monster!
Texansbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #65
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah Putz's beer belly. I didn't closely watch Putz while he was with Broncos. Is he always like that this time of season? Does anyone know about him? Now for Peek, he looks awsome!!
SAMURAITEXAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006   #66
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.texansbullpen.com/06photo...s/DSC_0032.JPG

The most intriguing picture of me was this one.. I think this player will have the next best impact on the offense next to Moulds
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006   #67
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
http://www.texansbullpen.com/06photo...s/DSC_0032.JPG

The most intriguing picture of me was this one.. I think this player will have the next best impact on the offense next to Moulds
There are a lot of us who would like to see him make the team and gain back some respect just like Wand. It's and uphill battle form him, but we can hope.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-20-2006   #68
BradK10
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to BradK10 Send a message via Yahoo to BradK10

i wouldnt get all bent outta shape about Putz...he'll be fine
Old 05-20-2006   #69
redwolf1313

I'm an NC State fan who just wanted to see what you Texans were saying about Mario since the reception on draft day seemed less than friendly. Glad to see that reception wasn't representative of the attitudes I see here. If Mario stays healthy (which was never an issue in college) you will be more than pleased. Texans Fan 80 almost had it right when he said Mario looks like a beast. Mario plays with too much intelligence to use the word beast, otherwise that assessment would be right on the money. I know I'm biased and he still has to prove himself in the NFL but at the college level Mario just may be the best defensive end I've ever seen (and I saw alot of Julius Peppers not too many years ago)
Old 05-20-2006   #70
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf1313
I'm an NC State fan who just wanted to see what you Texans were saying about Mario since the reception on draft day seemed less than friendly. Glad to see that reception wasn't representative of the attitudes I see here. If Mario stays healthy (which was never an issue in college) you will be more than pleased. Texans Fan 80 almost had it right when he said Mario looks like a beast. Mario plays with too much intelligence to use the word beast, otherwise that assessment would be right on the money. I know I'm biased and he still has to prove himself in the NFL but at the college level Mario just may be the best defensive end I've ever seen (and I saw alot of Julius Peppers not too many years ago)
Nice to hear that from you. Thank you!!!
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006   #71
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 13034 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Become a full time resident of our MB! We use smileys!
Old 05-21-2006   #72
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Mario and Peek are two bad looking dudes. crap.
Old 05-21-2006   #73
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

this has the practice from the 16th..if it is posted already, my apologies

http://www.texansbullpen.com/06photo...erPractice.htm
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006   #74
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice to get some football pics during the offseason. Thanks for posting them.
Old 05-22-2006   #75
fastpitchwoof
Rookie

Dang, Mario had better stay out of school zones. Those guns he has are illegal in school zones.

[IMG]Mario Williams[/IMG]
Old 05-22-2006   #76
Erratic Assassin
All Pro

Rep Power: 13 Erratic Assassin was voted MVPErratic Assassin was voted MVPErratic Assassin was voted MVP

Quote:
I'm an NC State fan who just wanted to see what you Texans were saying about Mario since the reception on draft day seemed less than friendly.
New Yorkers boo every pick in the draft except possibly their own picks.
Old 05-22-2006   #77
ojthecat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratic Assassin
They even boo their own picks.
Old 05-23-2006   #78
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratic Assassin

I believe they BOO their own team's picks worst than the other teams!
Old 05-23-2006   #79
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Heh...when did we get Polamolu?

http://www.texansbullpen.com/06photo...s/DSC_0157.JPG

Great shots Andy!
No way....please no...God help me please....Do we still have a FS wearing 42?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006   #80
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
No way....please no...God help me please....Do we still have a FS wearing 42?
http://www.houstontexans.com/team/ro...n=TH%20Players

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read