Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2006   #41
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwilson
Hey Andy...

Maybe you can enlighten us... you are pretty close to the sit down meeting at the end of practices where Kubiak is preaching... any chance you can share what Kube's is saying?

Don't want to get you in trouble so if you can't say, then that's cool.

Would be great to hear what Kube's is talking to the team about... or at least to know if it is more motivational, instructional, overview of the program... anything!
They keep us back far enough that we can't overhear much, but me and AJ (from Voice of the Fan) were close enough to here him being a little upset the other day about the scuffle between players. He said something like

I love seeing the fight in you guys...I just don't want to see the fights between you guys...

Since I didn't have this job last year at this time to see how Capers ran this, but from watching the training camp last year, it seems that the team is at the same intensity right now that they were in July and Aug of last year. If they can just keep building that up...I can't wait to see how intense they are at the start of the season...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #42
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Our two starting DEs, pretty nice size and nice athleticism for both of them, I think we will finally have a 40+ sack defense:

Last edited by MorKnolle; 05-18-2006 at 11:17 PM.
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #43
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Peek is on swools, going to be a tough group with Peek and Mario. I am calling them the "Mean Machine"Mario and Peek will feed off each other, that is scary.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #44
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

The question still remains....can Peek be a smart player. If he can, we might have something cooking.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #45
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
The question still remains....can Peek be a smart player. If he can, we might have something cooking.
The older I get the Wiser I get.
I hope he will be all right
Peek after a sack-
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #46
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

just curious, but does anyone know which QB was running 2nd team and which one was running 3rd? How about the 2 rookie QB's?
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #47
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Every year it seems as if Peek adds an additional 10 lbs of muscle. Good to see the guys hit the weight room this offseason. Like everyone said...new coaching staff...every position is up for grabs. Impressing the new coaches is a must. Performing on the field is a priority.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-18-2006   #48
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9
just curious, but does anyone know which QB was running 2nd team and which one was running 3rd? How about the 2 rookie QB's?
Rosenfels on the 2nd team, Ragone on the 3rd team but I think Quinton Porter will overtake Ragone before mini camps are over with.
Old 05-18-2006   #49
Paragon Blue
Veteran

Is Weaver going to play DT or end?? Does anybody have any idea what our starting line will look like on opening day????
Old 05-18-2006   #50
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon Blue
Is Weaver going to play DT or end?? Does anybody have any idea what our starting line will look like on opening day????
Weaver will play some of both, but at this point not even the coaches know for sure what the line will look like on opening day.
Old 05-19-2006   #51
SnakeOilTanker
Veteran

i think the thought is he's a DE, but on 3rd and other passing situations he'll move inside
SnakeOilTanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #52
Bronco Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 29 Bronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedBronco Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Bronco Texan Send a message via Yahoo to Bronco Texan

http://www.texansbullpen.com/06photo...s/DSC_0180.JPG

this is my favorite pic. I can smell 3000 yards between the three. I think people are under estimating what Putz will bring to this team.
Bronco Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #53
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't know Putz had a beer belly like that...

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #54
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos
No...The practices are not open to the public. I shoot pictures for the paper the Texan Blitz.

Andy, if you need an assistant or just a dude to lug around your gear I offer my services.
I shoot with a Canon 10D and have a Canon 70-200L. Not really long enough for all situations, but it works if I get close enough to the action... hint, hint...

BTW I'm 6'5" so's I can lug lotsa stuff and get some good high(er) angle shots for you.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #55
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesome pictures, it's stuff like this more than anything else that'll keep me going until pre-season. Thanks!
Old 05-19-2006   #56
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 51315 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone else notice Moulds is bigger than Bennie and Bennie is supposed to be a tight end?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #57
Bearfan Blue and Orange
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
My favorite picture is this one

http://www.texansbullpen.com/06photo...DSC_0177_1.JPG

those are massive bookends, they look like body doubles.

There isn't a #2 receiver on this team, just two number ones, I like it and can't wait.
and a #2 in Walter #85. I am telling you keep an eye on him this season. You will be pleasantly surprised.
Bearfan Blue and Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #58
titan hater
Veteran

Peek looks like he has been in the wieght room as lot!! I hope he can really get after it this year!!!
Old 05-19-2006   #59
BigTimeTexanFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1965 BigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.texansbullpen.com/06photo...DSC_0145_1.JPG

Out of all the pics, this one got me the most excited!!!! Can't wait for the season to start
BigTimeTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006   #60
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
I imagine the fight between Smith and Flanagan the first day started out with one person going too hard for a practice with no pads, the other brought it up a notch, and pretty soon they are rolling around on the ground together.
No Runner, that's called love

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read