Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2006   #181
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojthecat
Everyone except Greenwood he is obviously not interested with what the Coach has to say he is staring straight at the ground. He will surly be gone soon.

You don't have to be looking at the Coach to be listening and hearing what he is saying!

Bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006   #182
touttail
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
there seem to be a lot of pictures of our defense getting burned.

Saw one of Faggins getting burned again. So whats new?

Bobby 119C
touttail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006   #183
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by touttail
You don't have to be looking at the Coach to be listening and hearing what he is saying!

Bobby 119C
It was sarcasm directed to people who over-analyze the photos and make outragous proclimations based only on the snapshot, I.E. my remark about Alfred Malone sitting closer to Kubiak than Peek because he was making a push for starting on the D-line.

For instance, taking oj's quote you could have said, "Your obviously wrong, Greenwood is still catching his breathe because he worked harder during practice than anyone else on the roster!"
Old 06-06-2006   #184
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13222 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
It clearly shows that our O line still has a way to go, since they would allow a defender to get to the QB to easily, and that Carr needs to work on his footwork.
How did I miss this gem. Thanks KT, you just made my day (and the gf is giving me a wierd look)
Old 06-06-2006   #185
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13222 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan

My favorite pic so far...everyone's paying attention, there's even some guy biting his nails.
Carr is having problems hearing, Greenwood falling asleep. I see a team falling apart here. FIRE KUBIAK!!
Old 06-06-2006   #186
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy
Carr is having problems hearing, Greenwood falling asleep. I see a team falling apart here. FIRE KUBIAK!!
Just in case Kubiak doesn't notice, someone let him know its 95 degrees outside and he can take off the sweat shirt.

I swear, these people from Denver.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006   #187
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 74078 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED
Just in case Kubiak doesn't notice, someone let him know its 95 degrees outside and he can take off the sweat shirt.

I don't know - wouldn't a gray sweatshirt darken because of sweat in that heat? Is that just a cardboard cut-out of Kubiak? Is he some sort of automaton? What is going on here?
Old 06-06-2006   #188
Malloy
Site Contributor

You're right Runner, we're being decieved here. Something's rotten in H-town, the sky is falling, Kubiak has been abducted by aliens.. or something.

And no, we're not over-analysing the pictures from the training!
Old 06-06-2006   #189
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
I don't know - wouldn't a gray sweatshirt darken because of sweat in that heat? Is that just a cardboard cut-out of Kubiak? Is he some sort of automaton? What is going on here?

I actually asked about the sweatshirt. The day I was out there it was about 90 degrees. I was dying in a t-shirt.

What I was told is that coach likes to sweat.

I wonder if the sweatshirt stays in July.
Old 06-06-2006   #190
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
I actually asked about the sweatshirt. The day I was out there it was about 90 degrees. I was dying in a t-shirt.

What I was told is that coach likes to sweat.

I wonder if the sweatshirt stays in July.
For his sake, i hope not.
Old 06-06-2006   #191
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 39971 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Pictures from todays practice have been posted...06-06-06 Practice
Here is the new GM with Coach Kubaik...

See them all here...Preseason Photos
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com

Last edited by BullPenPhotos; 06-06-2006 at 02:04 PM.
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006   #192
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 74078 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos
Pictures from todays practice have been posted... 06-06-06 Practice

See them all here...Preseason Photos
Practicing in caps. The times sure have changed in a year....
Old 06-06-2006   #193
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Oh no!

Winston has a nose injury!, he is now a bust.
Old 06-06-2006   #194
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx

Winston has a nose injury!, he is now a bust.
Just don't mention the hairband. People might go overboard with that one.
Old 06-06-2006   #195
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Quote:
Oh no!, You just mentioned it, ... and I QUOTED it!... its only a matter of time now.
Old 06-06-2006   #196
DRAMA
All Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to DRAMA

Quote:
I don't think so. Now, if I mentioned RATT or DOKKEN - they might go overboard!
DRAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006   #197
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh no, I quoted it as well! :

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006   #198
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED

Kubiak grew up in Houston...
Old 06-06-2006   #199
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Wow. I first saw those hairbands worn by soccer players overseas.

Superfly.

i wonder what would happen if we lined him up as a tight end, warren sapp style.
Old 06-07-2006   #200
ojthecat
Veteran

"Look everybody it's a bird... no its a plane ... no it Superman"

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read