Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2006   #1
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 36624 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pictures from todays practice...

Pictures from todays OTA (organized team activities) have been posted...Go take a look...
Player Practice
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #2
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks Andy. I've really been enjoying seeing these photos. Cool to see the new guys in Texans gear.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #3
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Peek and Mario are MASSIVE.... I'm scared .... They'll find me and eat me.
Old 05-18-2006   #4
humbleone
Veteran

Thanks for the pictures!!! I would rather look at these than most of the sports on TV these days. I was surprised to see #37 out there... but I assume he still isn't doing much on the knee correct?

Go Texans!
humbleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #5
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Before I was skeptical about him playing weakside DE .... but dear god!

Hello Peyton, meet Mario Williams... what? don't want to go that way? ok, here's Peek, he'll show you around the grass, oh.... don't like him either?, Dunta will be here shortly then... BAM
Old 05-18-2006   #6
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the pictures Andy. I can't wait for the season to start.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101824 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

My favorite picture is this one

http://www.texansbullpen.com/06photo...DSC_0177_1.JPG

those are massive bookends, they look like body doubles.

There isn't a #2 receiver on this team, just two number ones, I like it and can't wait.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-18-2006   #8
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Great Pictures!!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #9
Sportsfan
All Pro

Damn Mario is one big mofo. Moulds looks a lot bigger than i thought, i always thought he was a little leaner but he's built pretty solid much like Andre.
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #10
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 22797 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

I can tell in the pics that Carr is looking at the field instead of the defenders when dropping back on the snap.

EDIT: I can't tell if it's Carr or Ragone......................

Moulds is friggin' jacked.
Peek scares me.
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #11
Rightnow
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx
Peek and Mario are MASSIVE.... I'm scared .... They'll find me and eat me.
That's what I was thinking! My gosh look at Peek's arms! I know he has trouble keeping weight on during the season, but if he can...
Old 05-18-2006   #12
trane
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos
Pictures from todays OTA (organized team activities) have been posted...Go take a look...
Player Practice
These guys look like a FOOTBALL team. Mario, Peek, Moulds, and AJ are granite.
trane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #13
66cobra
Veteran

Babin looks bigger, too. Btw, I don't remember seeing Ragone, just Carr and Rosenfels (if he is #18). I especially liked seeing the receiver pics with David Anderson. This guy is like a Steve Largent clone. I saw him playing for Colorado State.
66cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #14
U4ikrob
Guitar Junky

Awesome pix Andy - Thanx!!!

Man Mario is huge!!! - Is it just me or does it look like they dont have a jersey size big enough for him?? It looks like they put a childs shirt on him GEEZ!!!

I like those bookend Receivers too!! Moulds and AJ look like they are quickly getting on the same page - heck they could almost pass for brothers. Hopefully both will have solid healthy years ahead!!

DD's knee looked fine in the pix allthough he wasnt running drills he was dressed enough to catch balls on the field and do some running. I hope the delay is just excess muscle strain from him rehabbing to get ready for this season!

Come on August!!!! :bananasplit:
Old 05-18-2006   #15
CoastalTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 30 CoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to CoastalTexan

Whos Defense #96, he was in alot of pics with the 1st team.
CoastalTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #16
Sportsfan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalTexan
Whos Defense #96, he was in alot of pics with the 1st team.

Weaver maybe? Wasn't Walker #96 before?

EDIT: Nevermind, Weaver is 92 i think.
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #17
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Walli Rayner

http://www.houstontexans.com/team/ro...n=TH%20Players

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #18
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Yesterday I pulled up the roster and sorted by number while I was looking at the pictures. Helped out a lot when I didn't know who I was looking at.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #19
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
My favorite picture is this one

http://www.texansbullpen.com/06photo...DSC_0177_1.JPG

those are massive bookends, they look like body doubles.

There isn't a #2 receiver on this team, just two number ones, I like it and can't wait.
nice pic! but how about this one- http://www.texansbullpen.com/06photo...s/DSC_0117.JPG

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #20
tiger06
Veteran

niiiiiiice
tiger06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read