Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-18-2006   #1
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP
Default Draft pick jersey sales...

And Vince takes a commanding lead.

I'm sure a big part of that has to do with Bush not yet having a number. That still doesn't explain the absence of Mario Williams.

What gives?
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #2
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Reggie's Saints jersey on Amazon

Looks legit. It probably would be selling more if there wasn't all this confusion over his number.

****edit*****
^^^never mind, the article aready says this^^^
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.

Last edited by Mr. White; 05-18-2006 at 08:05 AM.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #3
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge

I'm sure a big part of that has to do with Bush not yet having a number. That still doesn't explain the absence of Mario Williams.

What gives?
People respond to hype...and offensive players almost always have more hype. It also helps that the other two went to USC and UT, NC State doesn't get nearly as much airtime. It really doesn't surprise me.

edit - I misunderstood your comment of absence at first until I read the article - I am surprised too that they never mentioned him at all.

Last edited by ledzeppelin229; 05-18-2006 at 10:45 AM.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #4
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

and the mccargo jerseys sit on the shelf....sad.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #5
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge

What gives?
Thats why he was drafted, to sale jersys and sale tickets.
Just going off from what I have heard.
Not taking shots at Vince good luck to him, hope he does his best to be ready to play this season cause he is going to have to, cause the Owner wants him on the field, because this was his pick.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read