Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-17-2006   #1
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP
Default Fans! Go watch Texans Web site Videos

I would encourage everyone to go watch the Texan's Web site videos. They certainly are fun to watch and give you and idea of what is happening.

Am I seeing things or are all of the QB's throwing the same way. I was watching and it looks like Carr has changed his delivery. I would like to hear from others, particularly those that attended practice, if that is the case. It looks shorter and more over the top to me.

I'm giddy at watching and listening to Kubiak. He loves to use the under statement. I can understand why young people would like him as a leader. He seems to encourage rather than put down. I suspect Wand will be a much better player under Sherman and Kubiak. Kubiak appears to have a lot of respect for his players. If you listen closely to Kubiak, I think you will get the impression in subtle ways that the previous administration didn't know what the hell they were doing.

In the Carr interview I was impressed with the way he spoke and the confidence he was showing. He didn't seem to be holding back or guarded in what he said. If you listened and watched interviews under Capers he was often guarded and appeared to be very apprehensive. I saw none of that and I think they have had a profound affect on him.

I keep saying this is going to be a special season remembered by all Texan's fans. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Its going to be a long one.

GOOOOO TEEEEEXANS!!!!!!
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006   #2
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

I tryed and all it shows is a picture of Jeremy Shockey, no matter what video I click on.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006   #3
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75
I tryed and all it shows is a picture of Jeremy Shockey, no matter what video I click on.
Dont know why yours did that, but I liked the video. They didnt show much of Mario Williams, but the did show Ryans making a few plays in coverage.
Old 05-17-2006   #4
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 132014 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Turn off your firewall and pop up blockers...I have to do that to see the site properly for some reason myself....I've told the webmasters, so hopefully they get whatever issues that are out there fixed soon.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006   #5
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I had the same problem, I think you need Real Player to watch the videos.
Old 05-17-2006   #6
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm having the same problem. I also tried to look at pictures of the OTA and nothing was coming up. The cheerleaders pictures work, though.....
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006   #7
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

I have real player installed so perhaps you are correct. I have not had any problems playing the video. There is certainly more there than you will get from the Chronicle.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-17-2006   #8
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

I downloaded real player and now the vids work.
Old 05-17-2006   #9
texan279
Hall of Fame

I liked what I saw and heard in those videos. Hearing Kubiak do his interview was pretty refreshing compared to listening to the old regime. I liked what David said about the confidence being there. I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw David seem so upbeat and confident. Man I am ready for football...
Old 05-17-2006   #10
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Ah...My sound isn't working. But this is so exciting. When you have got a coach that motivates and gets down in the "trenches" with you, you get such great respect for each other and everyone tries that much harder. Get ready for a great season!!
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006   #11
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
I downloaded real player and now the vids work.

I'm at work and can't download RealPlayer. TexansBullpen.com has pictures. Next best thing. I'll watch the videos tonight at home.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006   #12
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 132014 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm glad to see the Texans no longer scared to wear dark colors.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006   #13
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Red Bull
I'm at work and can't download RealPlayer. TexansBullpen.com has pictures. Next best thing. I'll watch the videos tonight at home.
At my school the computers don't have Real Player either, but my computer is very, very slow
Old 05-17-2006   #14
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep the Real Player download did it, thanks.
Old 05-17-2006   #15
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

MARIO WILLIAMS is the biggest human I have ever seen, I know I always talk about this but look at him when he is hitting the sled LOOK at the leverage this guy plays with, incredible!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2006   #16
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by [[Gary Kubiak]]
I've never seen a man this big move like like he does! Charley was right add 10 more pounds in him and no speed will be sacrificed.
Just from seeing him in drills, lets me know that we are going to be just fine, you cant teach that athletic abillity he has, BUT YOU can mould the rough edges.
Old 05-17-2006   #17
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Good stuff, thanks for the heads up!
Old 05-17-2006   #18
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
I'm glad to see the Texans no longer scared to wear dark colors.
Probably because they also won't be scared to go inside the bubble when it 257 degrees outside.
Old 05-17-2006   #19
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Mario is a Monster.
Old 05-17-2006   #20
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
Mario is a Monster.
I think a beast fits him better

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read