Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-16-2006   #1
lazzer65
Rookie

Default Bush has MRI

But the Coach and Bush himself were mum about it. I am following him like everyone else is. I'm waiting to see what becomes of his contract myself.

IMHO.....I praise the Texans orginazation for their selection of Mario. I honestly think he was the most logical and sound choice.

Go Texans!

Dale

Last edited by lazzer65; 05-16-2006 at 11:29 AM.
lazzer65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006   #2
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Jeeez . . . one would have thought it wouldn't have been that hard to spell Reggie's last name right, but then . . . the kids of today.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006   #3
Sportsfan
All Pro

wrong forum, 'Busch' isn't on the Texans.
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006   #4
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

They gave a can of beer an MRI?
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006   #5
fastpitchwoof
Rookie

IF Bush is injured seriously (I hope he is not), there will be those that say, "See we made the right choice by selecting Mario." I believe that we did make the right choice in selecting Mario but NOT because of an unlucky injury. I guess there will always be the debate of should we have selected Bush. I say let's not worry about what might have beens. Let's enjoy Mario and stop looking over our shoulders to see how Bush is doing. Are we going to look in the stats every Monday morning and compare Bush's yardage against Mario's sacks? How about let's just focus on whether or not we won the game.

I wish Bush good luck (and Vince too for that matter). But Mario is a Texan, so that is the one I am going to pay attention to.

The draft is a crap shoot with no one being a "Cant Miss" selection. I liked what the Texans did in the draft and I am looking forward to seeing it pan out in the next few years.

fastpitchwoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006   #6
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

i know, it's a hard word to spell, and you never really see his name on TV or in the newspapers, or even the president's name on TV or in the newspapers, so it can be hard to remember how to spell it.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006   #7
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy
They gave a can of beer an MRI?
Funny
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-16-2006   #8
lazzer65
Rookie

Default Good Grief

Tuff Crowd...BUSH. Everything better in the world now?

I hope he turns out to be the player everybody hyped him up to as well. After the comments and declined contract that was offered, I just more or less figured that he was going to be a holdout or something. Also, that history has shown in the past that when a young kid holds out and is rushed into training camp - BAM he destroys a knee or something else.

Anyway, I wish him the best - but I think we made the right decision in selecting Mario.

AGAIN GO TEXANS!
lazzer65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read