Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-15-2006   #1
ojthecat
Veteran

Default Cover 2 Defense

I was wondering how Denver's offense attacks the cover 2. That is what everyone plays against us and I am getting tired of seeing it every year. I hope Kubes can come up with a good plan to take it away unlike Capers and Co.
Old 05-15-2006   #2
jdog
All Pro

Rep Power: 16 jdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden coverjdog could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojthecat
I was wondering how Denver's offense attacks the cover 2. That is what everyone plays against us and I am getting tired of seeing it every year. I hope Kubes can come up with a good plan to take it away unlike Capers and Co.
I hear the demand for good TE's sky-rocketed as a result of the cover 2, and why do you think Kubes brought Jeb with him?
jdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read