Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 05-15-2006   #1
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Robert Killebrew?

I don't follow UT football that much, so I'm wondering how this guy has looked. He went to the same high school as me (him and Ashton Youbouty were in the same graduating class I believe). I didn't know him personally, but he was a hell of a football player. I believe he'll be a junior this year. Maybe a redshirt sophmore. How has he looked on the field? I remember an announcer on the radio or TV saying he's been the most improved Longhorn since the beginning of the season. Was that true? And what do you think his chances are for making it into the NFL?
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006   #2
real

I don't think he started at the beggining of the season...But I think he took Andrew Kelson's spot at OLB...I could be wrong, but i think im right....But he did play well last season...
Old 05-15-2006   #3
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

i really like robert killebrew, he will be the starting OLB this coming season, and we can get a good look at him
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006   #4
Huge
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 Huge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVPHuge was voted MVP

Starting WLB. Probably the hardest hitter on the team. Needs to control his emotions a bit more. Had way too many late hits last year.

Still has the greatest name in college football though.
Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006   #5
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

A beast. Madman on a mission. Can't wait to see him next year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read