Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-14-2006   #1
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 89864 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Thread From The Past

I was looking up some previous posts and came across this post of mine from last October.

Ii makes for some interesting reading, especially how prophetic some of the replies were.

It makes for some interesting reading while we wait for some real news.

Back To The Future.

Old 05-14-2006   #2
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Interesting read.
Old 05-15-2006   #3
NEROtheZERO
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 NEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNEROtheZERO is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by touttail
Coaching Change

Okay Bob McNair, what do you do? You know something is amiss right now.

#1-------Do you try to make it through this year hoping for the best? A
complete turn-a-round!
#2-------Do you fire Casserly the GM?
#3-------Do you fire Capers?
#4-------Do you fire both Casserly and Capers?
#5-------Do you wait till mid-season before making a change?

I say #3 you fire Capers now! Why wait to the end of the season or even mid season. It's quite obvious, you have no defense, you have no offensive line that can block. I say hire Gary Kubiak NOW. He can start his program right now(not a totally revamped offense) but something. Okay, you wait until the end of the year, hire Gary Kubiak, you have wasted this year, now you are going into the next 2006 season for some rebuilding. Why waste any more time? Four years is down the drain, get Gary now!!!! Let him start NOW trying to put the wheels back on this team.

bobby 119C
NEROtheZERO is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read