Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-10-2006   #1
TexansCM
Rookie

Rep Power: 12 TexansCM was voted MVPTexansCM was voted MVPTexansCM was voted MVP
Default Rivers signs with Oakland

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2439415

No real need for him anymore.
TexansCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006   #2
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

No big loss here. We have our big blocker in Bruneur(sp) and our recieving threat in Putz and our rookie (cant remember his name). I watched too many balls hit him in the hands and then sorrowfully fall to the groung well past the first down marker. Make you want to
Old 05-10-2006   #3
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

We just drafted Daniels and we've already got Bruener, Putzier, and Joppru so it doesn't matter.
Old 05-10-2006   #4
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

There were alot of games that I think when he dropped balls it cost us a few wins.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006   #5
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanFan881
We just drafted Daniels and we've already got Bruener, Putzier, and Joppru so it doesn't matter.
Does Joppru count? He's been hurt since he got drafted. I'd like to see who plays in the NFL first, Joppru or Kellen Winslow. I do hope Joppru does get to play though. I can't imagine being hurt for 3 straight years. The guy isn't a quitter that's for sure. I don't care about Winslow though. I remember some stupid comment he made while at Miami talking about how they are soldiers or something out on the field. At least we have a classy Miami guy in AJ.
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006   #6
kcwilson
All Pro

Rep Power: 12 kcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVPkcwilson was voted MVP

Matt Murphy apeears on the outs as well. Houstontexans.com has him on the roster as #79, and he was #81 last year if I recall... Owen Daniels is the new #81.

No big loss, but a sign of things with regards to TE.
Old 05-10-2006   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Don't forget Halterman playing with the Rhine Fire.
Old 05-10-2006   #8
baba ganoush
Veteran

i say thats a good thing...i believe he really camr into his own towatrds the end of last season and deserved to get picked up.
Rule #7 - play like a champion!!!
baba ganoush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006   #9
champ1234
Rookie

Default Rivers signs with Raiders

Just to let you MB guys know, Marcellus Rivers just signed a one-year deal w/ the Raiders according to ESPN's website. I'm too lazy to post a link, but it's one of the headlines on the NFL page at ESPN.com.
champ1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read