Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-09-2006   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51302 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I want a Wali Lundy Jersey

Not sure if this belongs here, or somewhere else, but feel free to move it if its not supposed to be here.

Anyway, anyone know A) When the new jersey's start getting sold and B) If this guys likely to make the team?

I'm getting ready to move to Virginia, and seeing as thats where he played, I thought'd it be cool to wear his Texans jersey. Thanks!
Old 05-09-2006   #2
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02
Not sure if this belongs here, or somewhere else, but feel free to move it if its not supposed to be here.

Anyway, anyone know A) When the new jersey's start getting sold and B) If this guys likely to make the team?

I'm getting ready to move to Virginia, and seeing as thats where he played, I thought'd it be cool to wear his Texans jersey. Thanks!
New jerseys have already been selling and he is likely to make the team, if not, the practice squad. The only way one could get his jersey is how some guys have Peek jerseys...go customized.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 51302 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
New jerseys have already been selling and he is likely to make the team, if not, the practice squad. The only way one could get his jersey is how some guys have Peek jerseys...go customized.

Yikes, that pretty expensive though, right?
Old 05-09-2006   #4
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02
Yikes, that pretty expensive though, right?
Yeah, but I've seen $90 on Eastbay.
Old 05-09-2006   #5
gsbtxn
Veteran

I just looked on Eastbay and could not find the custom replicas for some reason. I find this strange because I have bought 3 of these jerseys in the past. I did see custom replicas on nflshop.com for $90. They also now have the battle red custom replicas which I have been unable to find until now.

http://www.nflshop.com/family/index....0&doVSearch=no
Adoptor of Eric Winston #73
gsbtxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #6
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

I dunno....if NOLA can sell 15K Reggie jerseys, why can't we do the
same with Wali jerseys ?
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #7
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

15k Lundy jerseys should be easy enough to sell. We could just get some business to donate the cash to make them and we could give them to all the diehard fans.

Let's see...

15000 x $90.00 = $1,350,000.00

Anyone know someone that would be willing to donate to a good cause?
Old 05-09-2006   #8
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy
I dunno....if NOLA can sell 15K Reggie jerseys, why can't we do the
same with Wali jerseys ?
Maybe because Reggie Bush is popular?
Old 05-09-2006   #9
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Everyone knows who Reggie Bush is. I bet you less than 10 percent of the people who know Reggie Bush know Wali Lundy.
Old 05-09-2006   #10
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmmm...seems some people need to update their sarcasm detector's software to version 2.0.
Old 05-09-2006   #11
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor
Hmmm...seems some people need to update their sarcasm detector's software to version 2.0.
I heard it came with spyware, so I'm sticking to version 1.3
Old 05-09-2006   #12
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor
I know it was sarcasm, I was just adding onto what mexican_texan said. Since I know mine probably seems like I didn't get it. When you compare a sixth rounder to a first overall pick it's pretty obvious.
Old 05-09-2006   #13
gtexan02
Working?

My guess is that less than 1% of people who know who Reggie is know who Wali Lundy is. I bet less than 10% of peple who know who Reggie Bush is know who Mario Williams is!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read