Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-09-2006   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Bam Morris?? Katy CopperHeads......

Filo_Girl, this ones for you..

I saw on NFL Network last night, that Bam Morris is trying to get reinstated into the NFL........ They said he's been playing, and racking up the yards, with the Katy Copperheads...... Have you seen him, how's he look'n??
Old 05-09-2006   #2
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

(till Filo gets here....)

I've seen a few Copperhead games and Bam is looking pretty good. Looking like he's getting his form back and a good power runner.... which works on a 50 yard field as well.

They've been a good offseason fix and have been pretty enjoyable to watch as well. It's a fun time, if you get a chance, go check 'em out.

http://www.katyprofootball.com/
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #3
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

IMO...

Bam looks good out there! He is definately as asset for the Copperheads. As far as being ready for the NFL again, I am no pro Scout, and I am not sure if he could cut it in training camp (he is a 34 y/o RB). I'd like to see him get a chance, though.

I hear the Texans are also looking at WR John Whitehead on the Copperheads, but they REALLY need to also look at WR Jason Deml. That kid can play ball!

Our next home game is the 9th of June, Thunderkyss. I know you couldn't stay for the last one but try to make it to this one. We may make it in the playoffs, in our inaugeral year! :bananasplit:
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read