Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-09-2006   #1
Daonly
Veteran

Default Quote from a Titans Fan

#40 6 Days Ago
inVINCEable
Gotta Love Them Titans! Join Date: May 2006

i am so sorry but i have got to say this about the texans fans, they are the sorryest fans in the NFL, thats why they lost the titans and they cant support the texans now either, i mean they go to games wearing Brown bags over their heads, Us titans fans would NEVER, NEVER DO THAT, welcome aboard, the titans rock and you will be a true fan.

Man you can't let folks talk about us Texans fans like this.. Anyways I just copy and paste this.. it was in the Welcome USC/UT fans Post on page 2.. I can't wait to play the Titans this year!

Last edited by Daonly; 05-09-2006 at 03:04 AM.
Daonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #2
Frills
Veteran

Looks like his football IQ isn't the only one that is lacking.

Post a link for their board, I'm too lazy and 5 tabling poker atm to go find it.
Frills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #3
Daonly
Veteran

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=16227
Daonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #4
Frills
Veteran

Never been there and my email is banned lol
Old 05-09-2006   #5
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Only someone from Tennessee would troll on his own board.

Lesson #1 on trolling: Known to be MOST effective when on opponents message board.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #6
tex
Veteran

It's ashamed that some Texans fans are proud of this kind of behavior.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #7
gsbtxn
Veteran

Okay, I had to leave that thread as soon as I saw the guy say his favorite Titan of all time was Earl Campbell. I guess they don't remember when Earl wouldn't let them enshrine them in the Tennessee ring or honor because he never was a Titan. Morons...
Adoptor of Eric Winston #73
gsbtxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-09-2006   #8
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

The person probably doesn't realize that the element of our "fans" who declared their primary or sole allegience to the flaming hubcap or elsewhere on April 29, will leave them in an instant for the next team carrying a favorite son or posting a better record if things don't soon work out. That element is everywhere. Whatever.

Last I heard, our season ticket sales were going really well coming off 2-14 and people are excited about Kubiak, the new system, and the new players. All I know for sure is there weren't two available seats together in the section next to mine when I called to try to improve my seating last week.

Hurricanes and tropical storms can be devastating but they can also be good for the local environment by recharging local bays and estuaries - which are the foundation of marine life - while sweeping contaminants and undesireable elements out to sea.

Last edited by aj.; 05-09-2006 at 08:18 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #9
TwinSisters
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12 TwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVPTwinSisters was voted MVP

gotdammit I love Earl.
Old 05-09-2006   #10
gsbtxn
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinSisters
gotdammit I love Earl.
I love Earl too. The point is he was never a Titan so how can he be someone's favorite Titan of all time?
Old 05-09-2006   #11
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Man this guy needs to take a step back and look at the tack fans. Their MB used to be busy all the time, since they started losing that place has been like a ghost town, a lot of people jumped ship.
Old 05-09-2006   #12
Frills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
Man this guy needs to take a step back and look at the tack fans. Their MB used to be busy all the time, since they started losing that place has been like a ghost town, a lot of people jumped ship.
Its wasn't the losing, it was the livestock maturing.
Old 05-09-2006   #13
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881

If anything the Texans have the greatest and most dedicated fans because most of us are still rooting for them after everything that has happened and the losing seasons.
Old 05-09-2006   #14
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonly
#40 6 Days Ago
inVINCEable
Gotta Love Them Titans! Join Date: May 2006

i am so sorry but i have got to say this about the texans fans, they are the sorryest fans in the NFL, thats why they lost the titans and they cant support the texans now either, i mean they go to games wearing Brown bags over their heads, Us titans fans would NEVER, NEVER DO THAT, welcome aboard, the titans rock and you will be a true fan.

Man you can't let folks talk about us Texans fans like this.. Anyways I just copy and paste this.. it was in the Welcome USC/UT fans Post on page 2.. I can't wait to play the Titans this year!
Sad to say but this is exactly what it looked like when people were wearing those bags over their heads. I hated it and that is why. It was a horrible reflection on the die hard fans.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #15
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Pfft... saw that post earlier when scanning other boards (Jags and Titans) and was gonna respond, but what's the point? He is obviously backwoods that has a chubber for their newly acquired QB.

Besides, just like the media hype to find the negatives, you have a few people wear bags over their heads (may be an improvement for them) and the focus goes to them - goody for them. The Titan "fans" have had it good for a while since the move to have a quality performing team. Now that they're struggling a bit, just like all other teams, one finds out who the fans of the team really are.

... and I don't think that poser, um - poster, is one.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #16
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't care what they post about us. 84.5% of the people there can't read any how.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #17
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsbtxn
I love Earl too. The point is he was never a Titan so how can he be someone's favorite Titan of all time?
It's the same organization. If it's just the name, wouldn't Hank Stram be one of our previous coaches?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #18
gsbtxn
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
It's the same organization. If it's just the name, wouldn't Hank Stram be one of our previous coaches?
http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/me...p?player_id=40

Earl's official Hall of Fame page. Does this list him as a Titan? I am fully aware that all of Earl's Oiler records now reside in the Titan record book. That's just one of the many things that has me hating all things Bud Adams forever. Your Hank Stram extrapolation is just ridiculous. My point is that to my knowledge Earl never played a single game in Tennessee, therefore calling him your favorite Titan just plain makes no sense. In fact, seeing the words "Titan" and "Earl Campbell" that close to each other makes me cringe. Maybe it's just a personal problem I have. If it is... I'm fine with it.
Old 05-09-2006   #19
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsbtxn
[In fact, seeing the words "Titan" and "Earl Campbell" that close to each other makes me cringe.

Judging by some of the things I've heard (of which I have no proof or link), it makes Earl cringe as well .... FWIW
Old 05-09-2006   #20
titan hater
Veteran

My name says it all...I hate the Titans!!! (Budd Too!)

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read