Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-08-2006   #1
baba ganoush
Veteran

Default Texan Jerseys

To be honest with you i have never liked the texan jerseys...i thinkwe should change them to look like a mix between the arizona cardinals and the vikings new jerseys...i think when we go with the battle red days we should have pants that are red...tell me what you think
Rule #7 - play like a champion!!!
baba ganoush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

i don't know about red pants. i like the texans uniforms.
Old 05-08-2006   #3
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38637 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

I would'nt mind getting black incorporated into our color scheme...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006   #4
MorKnolle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle MorKnolle

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba ganoush
To be honest with you i have never liked the texan jerseys...i thinkwe should change them to look like a mix between the arizona cardinals and the vikings new jerseys...i think when we go with the battle red days we should have pants that are red...tell me what you think
I don't really like red pants with a red jersey, I think there needs to be a difference of colors in there, maybe mix the red and blue together though (red pants and blue jersey or vice versa).
MorKnolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006   #5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ahhh... our uniforms are just fine... they're the perfect blend of modern and classic. WE'VE ONLY BEEN AROUND FOUR YEARS!

I will be very resolute when I say I don't ever want these uniforms changed.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006   #6
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Leave Battle Red Days alone. The best games usually come on Battle Red Day.

mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006   #7
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38637 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorKnolle
I don't really like red pants with a red jersey, I think there needs to be a difference of colors in there, maybe mix the red and blue together though (red pants and blue jersey or vice versa).
Ditto. Chester Pitts might get mistaken for the Kool-Aid man...
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-08-2006   #8
LoneStarState
Veteran

The Texans uniforms are classic and should leave them as they are. We don't need a mixture of NASCAR/Arena League/Roller Derby uniforms...
Old 05-08-2006   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star
Oh.... now that's funny......... OOOOOOOOOOH Yeaaaaaaaaahhhh.

I think we should get rid of the blue, and replace it with the battle read jerseys..

Other than the Blue, I like the Texans' Uniform.....

I really didn't think I was going to like the name...... especially with the Logo, which I really like........... we need a Texans logo smiley.......

But the name has grown on me, and now, it's the only thing that really makes sense.

Old 05-08-2006   #10
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the uniforms a lot, love the helmets and the logo. They're simple. Classy too, like our organization.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #11
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 3484 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

i dont like the unis too much either. to be honest, im more into the college look, something flashier.
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #12
thetexanator
All Pro

Rep Power: 3484 thetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedthetexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

forgot to mention, keep the helmets though, really like them alot. seems like the unis arent up to par with the hemets
thetexanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #13
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Oh yeah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star

OK. That is funny. Just to get the visual.

All red unis would be silly.
Texans_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #14
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Think about the big stripe on the side of the Broncos unis. Now put a red one like (theirs are orange) that on the side of our uniforms, which would be solid blue at home and solid white on the road. That's what I'd like.

The truth is though that the uniforms will never please everyone unless they become classic too us and begin to really mean something from not having changed for a very long time. It's probably best to just leave them alone.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #15
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1346 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
OK. That is funny. Just to get the visual.

All red unis would be silly.
I most certainly agree!
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #16
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

If it ain't broke.....
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #17
Hulk75
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 427 Hulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respectedHulk75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba ganoush
I have been saying that for a month now, they could be really sweet, like the Falcons and such. instead of the black it could be blue.

Last edited by Hulk75; 05-17-2006 at 09:50 PM.
Hulk75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #18
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Once the prodcut gets better the uniforms will not matter. There should be no discussion regarding uniforms on the filed unless we are talking about Toro's angels.
Old 05-09-2006   #19
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the way things are but just for fun I would like to see us go with Red Jerseys, Blue pants and what the heck, bring back the original never played with White Helmet that had the Deep Steel Blue Face Mask.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006   #20
chuckm
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 chuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVPchuckm was voted MVP

maybe a fan poll week or something ...... let the fans vote on jersey color, pants color, sock color, face mask color, ..... wait for it ........

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read