Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 05-06-2006   #1
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Paris Hilton's Draft Day Diary

Another Page 2 gem...er...yeah.

It is funny though

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...t&lid=tab5pos1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paris Hilton
April 21
I asked Matt if I could take one of these Wanna-lick tests I kept hearing all the football players had to take ... sounded like fun. But it was hard! I thought I totally flunked, but Matt told me I did better than that other guy Vince. That made me feel better.
Quote:
April 29
Found out that some guy named Mario was the first pick. He got $54 million over six years. How sad is that? I thought these guys made a ton of money or something.

But, forget about the money, why did the Texans take Mario first? Come on -- if the North Carolina State defense was so effective in the ACC, don't you think it would have had a better record against Top 25 schools? And how often does a player of Reggie Bush's caliber come along in our lifetime? Twice? The Saints got a steal on draft day, let me tell you, and I just hope next year I'm in a fantasy league with the guys who run the Texans -- can you say repeat champion? Whatever …
Quote:
The Arizona Cardinals took him. That's hot. Seriously, it's like 1,000 degrees there.
I found these funny
Old 05-06-2006   #2
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

page 2 usually comes up with some good stuff.. thanks for posting that
Farough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006   #3
Sutton=08Heisman
Veteran

haha the best part was the comment about the money
Old 05-14-2006   #4
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Her and Eli used to have thing for each other when he declared for the draft...

Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006   #5
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Paris Hilton, prime example of someone with more fingers on one hand than brain cells in her head. She's dumb as a brick and what's upsetting is that she has such a significant impact on American culture/society.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006   #6
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
Paris Hilton, prime example of someone with more fingers on one hand than brain cells in her head. She's dumb as a brick and what's upsetting is that she has such a significant impact on American culture/society.
Totally agree. I have no attraction to her what so ever and do not see the value that she provides to society over all.

Eli seems to have the party gene in the family.
Old 05-15-2006   #7
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down I hope Mario crunches this guy.....

WTF is Eli wearing in that picture? That's just wrong ,man....just wrong.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-15-2006   #8
texman8
Veteran

Honestly, IMO Someone transpose Eli's head on that body.
texman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006   #9
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texman8
Honestly, IMO Someone transpose Eli's head on that body.

Old 05-17-2006   #10
The Duke
Rookie

DUDE,

Those are some of the funniest pics I have ever seen!

HOOK'EM
The Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006   #11
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
I second the motion. Not hot whatsoever either.
Old 05-17-2006   #12
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8706 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

That second pic is awesome!! I about pissed myself!
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006   #13
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I noticed the first pic is a soldier from Houston...

Why you cappin on Eli? Leave my boy alone, go mess with Frankenstein instead.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006   #14
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
I noticed the first pic is a soldier from Houston...

Why you cappin on Eli? Leave my boy alone, go mess with Frankenstein instead.
PLEASE DONT TELL "YOUR BOY" ABOUT THE PICS!!!

Old 05-18-2006   #15
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

nicole ritchie is grotesque.
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #16
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default eeewwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion
I third the motion. She is not attractive to me either. I think Nicole Ritchie is better looking.

I don't know who thinks being that skinny is in any way attractive.
I find it grotesque.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006   #17
Sutton=08Heisman
Veteran

id def do paris hilton but thats just me . richie not so much...
Old 05-18-2006   #18
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutton=08Heisman
id def do paris hilton but thats just me . richie not so much...

I second that.....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read