Hall of Fame
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Back in the cellar again
Rep Power: 17
Looking ahead to 2007 Offseason
I realize it is quite early and we don't know who is going to get cut/added after June 1st. We also have no idea how some of our players are going to respond to new coaching, new schemes, and other changes. All of that said, lets take a look at the roster right now, make some assumptions, and guess what our biggest needs will be.
Mine: (no order)
1. A corner to play opposite Robinson - PB and Faggins just don't cut it.
2. A FS with smarts - we don't have a true FS on this team.
3. A stud MLB - as the defensive QB, we need a player here.
4. A RB that is an upgrade or complement to DD. DD isn't powerful or fast. He is shifty and can catch. Also, I'd like a RB that can pass-block, if possible.
5. Possibly a better quality backup QB. Rosenthal and Ragone both scare me.
What are your thoughts? Do you think we need a QB to replace Carr? Is the O-line still a big concern?
"...the Texans select...Adrian Peterson, RB, University of Oklahoma."
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|