Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-04-2006   #1
WILLIEG
Veteran

Default D-Rob?

Has anyone heard anything about D-rob and his off season training that was going to make sure we were never going 2-14 again?
WILLIEG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006   #2
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Good question. I saw him yesterday on the news...He's seems very optimistic to have a good season and happy about mario!
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006   #3
the wonger need food
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1340 the wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respectedthe wonger need food is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder how AJ's training sessions with Jerry Rice are going.
the wonger need food is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

the fact that they're with jerry rice should tell enough.
Old 05-04-2006   #5
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 64444 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerfulDragon
the fact that they're with jerry rice should tell enough.
D-Rob is with Rice?

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006   #6
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

They're as in... reffering to the training sessions...
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006   #7
sprtsfanatic
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED
D-Rob is with Rice?
dont know if you missed it....but it says AJ's sessions with rice...not d-robs.
sprtsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-04-2006   #8
Texans86
All Pro

I know this thread is about D.Robinson, but I can't even imagine what it would be like to work out on a daily basis, and get to know personally, a boyhood idol like AJ is doing with Rice. That must be simply amazing.
Old 05-04-2006   #9
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans86
I know this thread is about D.Robinson, but I can't even imagine what it would be like to work out on a daily basis, and get to know personally, a boyhood idol like AJ is doing with Rice. That must be simply amazing.
Then again, some people don't think you should ever meet your childhood idol...like those people that loved the Lambourghini Countach as a kid and eventually drove it.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006   #10
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Jerry Rice better not be teaching AJ how to tango! I'd rather have him teach AJ more about rout running.
Old 05-04-2006   #11
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan
Then again, some people don't think you should ever meet your childhood idol...like those people that loved the Lambourghini Countach as a kid and eventually drove it.
yeah, I feel sorry for those people....
Old 05-04-2006   #12
Bobo
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLIEG
Has anyone heard anything about D-rob and his off season training that was going to make sure we were never going 2-14 again?
Robinson might regret those words. I think it's very possible that the Texans could be 2-14 once again this year. I am predicting better, but looking at the schedule, once again I see just one win this year, and that's Cleveland. The rest of the games on the sked certainly aren't locks at all. Then again, what games would be locks for a team that was 2-14?
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006   #13
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

2 wins against the Titans and 1 against the Jags. 1 Win on opening day against the Eagles. Miami. Dallas. NYJ. Bills. Raiders. Browns.

There is 10-6 right there .. give us that 1 win against the Colts and we are shoe ins for the playoffs
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006   #14
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

You're a brave, optimistic man, Grid. I like it!
Old 05-04-2006   #15
DominickDavisFan76
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
2 wins against the Titans and 1 against the Jags. 1 Win on opening day against the Eagles. Miami. Dallas. NYJ. Bills. Raiders. Browns.

There is 10-6 right there .. give us that 1 win against the Colts and we are shoe ins for the playoffs
If that happens I would actually come out from hiding from ppl making fun of the texans LOL Jk
DominickDavisFan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006   #16
Bobo
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid

I boldly predict that the Texans will double their win total over last year -- although I don't have the slightest idea of where those wins will come from. Tennessee was awful last year and the Texans still couldn't split the series. And I don't think you can expect a 2-14 team to beat a 12-4 team the following season.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006   #17
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo
Robinson might regret those words. I think it's very possible that the Texans could be 2-14 once again this year. I am predicting better, but looking at the schedule, once again I see just one win this year, and that's Cleveland. The rest of the games on the sked certainly aren't locks at all. Then again, what games would be locks for a team that was 2-14?
IN the NFL On any given sunday any team can win. Clevland isnt even a lock for us, and neither are we for anyone on our schedule. I dont think anyone can predict a season before we've even seen them play. my
Old 05-04-2006   #18
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo
I think it's very possible that the Texans could be 2-14 once again this year.
DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read