Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 05-03-2006   #1
johnny_tlmn

Post Not sorry for VY

Look as majority of the people know I was all for VY coming here, in every post I would bring up VY, no matter what it was. But seriously I wanted the kid here hell I actually played against him but to tell you the truth, to me, I think we gotta good pick out of MW. The man's a monster at his position, I mean for one, the guy has incredible wing span and thats one of the main factors to me as of a DE. As of RB going to NO thats just hilarious never liked the guy and never will. I just hope for the best this offseason since now we can get it started and almost forgot.......BRING ON THE COWBOYS WE READY!
Old 05-03-2006   #2
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35118 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_tlmn
Look as majority of the people know I was all for VY coming here, in every post I would bring up VY, no matter what it was. But seriously I wanted the kid here hell I actually played against him but to tell you the truth, to me, I think we gotta good pick out of MW. The man's a monster at his position, I mean for one, the guy has incredible wing span and thats one of the main factors to me as of a DE. As of RB going to NO thats just hilarious never liked the guy and never will. I just hope for the best this offseason since now we can get it started and almost forgot.......BRING ON THE COWBOYS WE READY!
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read