Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Get the ball to AJ

Ibar_Harry

All Pro
Here is the reason why! Pat Hill, the coach at FSU (Fresno State) was on the radio today talking about getting the ball into a capable runner's hands and see what happens. Almost every play has the possibility of going for the big one. In this case the yards after the catch by AJ are more than impressive. That is why the short pass to AJ should be used as much as possible, because when he is past the line of scrimmage lord only knows what can happen with his power. In affect the short pass makes AJ another running back who can terrorize the defensive backs. David got a lot of his yardage at FSU by throwing short passes to the likes of Bernard Berrian who could turn it on after the reception. The Texans have been doing something similar, but AJ needs to catch the ball 1st, put it away, and then have some fun.

AJ spent the off-season working on his catching, I think we will see more spectacular catches from him this year. and less droops. I would also like to see the Texans get the ball more to Gaf and Bradford, they some great wr's that give Carr a good 2nd and 3rd option........

Who did Berrian get drafted by? I wonder if the Texans would look into picking him up if he were to get cut.

hey we would all like to see all of our recievers get more catches and our runningback another 1,000+ yds rushing...thing is with football who's open is getting the ball...as long as andre gets a 1,000+ yds recieving and davis is close to his 2,000 yds rushing i'll be happy...oh wait carr needs to break 3,000 yds passing with more td's than int's

those are some high expectations with those stats. stats are nice and all but they don't gurantee wins, so aslong as they win i will be happy anything else is a bonus. i would like to see dd around 1400 and tony around 600-700, try and keep both of them fresh.

Back