Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-02-2006   #1
Dime
Hall of Fame

Default Mercy people . Why are we?

Why in the world are people still talking about Bush pick. Its over.. done. Ok.. you wanna talk about him.. Lets..

Lets vote.. Who here thinks Bush will NOT or Will live up to the hype?

My vote: Even though I like Bush, I think he does NOT live up to the hype in the NFL.
Old 05-02-2006   #2
Bobo
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dime
Why in the world are people still talking about Bush pick. Its over.. done. Ok.. you wanna talk about him.. Lets..

Lets vote.. Who here thinks Bush will NOT or Will live up to the hype?

My vote: Even though I like Bush, I think he does NOT live up to the hype in the NFL.
No way he does. Remember, he's going to a team with McAllister and Bennett already there.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #3
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I am officially stepping away from posting in any Bush threads for the rest of the offseason. That friggin guy was a nuisance for the last six months and I am not going to allow he and his vocal minority to poop on arguably the best I have felt as a Texan fan.

Super Mario please stop the madness.
Old 05-02-2006   #4
whiskeyrbl

My vote ......I was a Bush supporter but now.....WHO CARES
he's in the NFC and on the Aint's. I more interested in how Mario is gonna do
Old 05-02-2006   #5
Specter
Rookie

I'm done with Bush too, the only way we'll ever face him in a meaningful game is if we play the Saints in the Superbowl and I doubt that they'll make it there anytime soon.
Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006   #6
cincyTEXAN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter
I'm done with Bush too, the only way we'll ever face him in a meaningful game is if we play the Saints in the Superbowl and I doubt that they'll make it there anytime soon.
we will see him in 2 years when we play the NFC south again. till then i don't give a poop what he does.
Old 05-03-2006   #7
Wharton
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 12 Wharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVPWharton was voted MVP

Oh, come on all you Bush Babies!!!!

I had to get used to the idea of the Texans not drafting Vince Young. Certainly, y'all can get over the Bush fall from grace?

Just take deep breaths and focus on your happy place.

Wharton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-03-2006   #8
cincyTEXAN
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharton
Oh, come on all you Bush Babies!!!!

I had to get used to the idea of the Texans not drafting Vince Young. Certainly, y'all can get over the Bush fall from grace?

Just take deep breaths and focus on your happy place.

u missed the point,nobody here cares about bush......good riddance 2 the greedy primadonna
Old 05-03-2006   #9
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro
I am officially stepping away from posting in any Bush threads for the rest of the offseason. That friggin guy was a nuisance for the last six months and I am not going to allow he and his vocal minority to poop on arguably the best I have felt as a Texan fan.

Super Mario please stop the madness.

Nice sum up.

The worst thing about this draft has nothing to do with the picks. It is having to listen to idiot callers on sports talk radio. I understand why Casserly is perpetually surly.
Texans_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006   #10
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I think he lives up to the hype, but with this draft and Mario leading the way, we get to the superbowl before the Aint's do.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006   #11
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
Nice sum up.

The worst thing about this draft has nothing to do with the picks. It is having to listen to idiot callers on sports talk radio. I understand why Casserly is perpetually surly.
Me too. Ever since we announced the signing it looks like he keeps getting angrier with every interview. I can't blame him really, if every interview he's done since starts off with "What the F were you thinking?". On the ESPN draft recap he looked angrier than I've ever seen him when the guy read him the Richard Justice quote, lol.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006   #12
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it possible for anybody to live up to the hype heaped upon Bush?

I was for Bush, but as of last Friday...Super Mario, BABY! Texans before all others.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006   #13
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Isn't it funny though? I mean, none of us really got what we wanted. VY folks are PO'd cause we didn't get him, Bush whiners are in a tiff, and we trade down folks, even though we're happy we didn't take the two above, aren't happy we didn't get something for our pick, and still get Mario. I actually find it fitting, almost a King Solomon decision from above...thanks Mr. McNair
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

R U Kidding?? Bush is going to meet that hype, and run right past it. He's going to have some of this sickest stats you've ever seen one man get.

But the Saints have solidified their status as the Detroit Lions of the South.
Old 05-03-2006   #15
bigTEXan8
All Pro

Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan
Isn't it funny though? I mean, none of us really got what we wanted. VY folks are PO'd cause we didn't get him, Bush whiners are in a tiff, and we trade down folks, even though we're happy we didn't take the two above, aren't happy we didn't get something for our pick, and still get Mario. I actually find it fitting, almost a King Solomon decision from above...thanks Mr. McNair
Well, I feel as though I got what I wanted. I had been promoting Mario for a while, but I really never thought he would have gone first overall except for all the hype he got in the week or two before the draft. I could have sworn that the Texans would have traded down to get Mario...but it didn't work out that way. I'm happy.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read