Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-02-2006   #1
David's Busted Carr
Veteran

Default Keep bashing Mario... I dare you...

Mario Williams IS ON OUR TEAM. He is our #1 guy. So whining about not getting Bush or Young won't change that fact. That being said, with basically the whole world criticizing the Texans for this pick, I think it's lighting a fire under Mario.

And it's fine just fine with me to have a 6'7" 300 lb. TANK playing with something to prove and a chip on this shoulder. This guy is going to come out and PROVE to everyone that he is THE MAN.

And I kind of feel sorry for Vince Young that he has to play against us twice a year. You know how jacked up Mario is going to be to plant him on his ***!!!

David's Busted Carr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #2
Sportsfan
All Pro

Word
Sportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #3
dwilt72
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by David's Busted Carr
And I kind of feel sorry for Vince Young that he has to play against us twice a year. You know how jacked up Mario is going to be to plant him on his ***!!!

That remains to be seen. You don't think Vince will be jacked up?
dwilt72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #4
sstandifird
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David's Busted Carr
Mario Williams IS ON OUR TEAM. He is our #1 guy. So whining about not getting Bush or Young won't change that fact. That being said, with basically the whole world criticizing the Texans for this pick, I think it's lighting a fire under Mario.

And it's fine just fine with me to have a 6'7" 300 lb. TANK playing with something to prove and a chip on this shoulder. This guy is going to come out and PROVE to everyone that he is THE MAN.

I don't think anyone is saying Mario isn't a good player. It's just that most people seem to think we could have made better use of that first pick.
sstandifird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #5
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 18937 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree, but didn't you start another thread bashing the Texans for not taking Bush, among others?
Old 05-02-2006   #6
sstandifird
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx
I agree, but didn't you start another thread bashing the Texans for not taking Bush, among others?
You talking to me?
I haven't started any threads. But, I do think Bush would have been the better choice. Not that I'm going to throw a tantrum because of it. It's "spilt milk" to me... all I can do is hope the Texans management really know what they're doing and hope for a good season.
sstandifird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #7
David's Busted Carr
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx
Yes I did, but you know what... I'm giving Gary Kubiak and MY team the benfit of the doubt. It's wrong of me or anyone to hate on their team because of one decision. Especially when none of these players have even played a down in the NFL.

Now if they go 2-14 again after this offseason that will be another story...
David's Busted Carr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read